Part 18

Saying that she went away leaving them alone. And she secretly winked at Aarav and give thumbs-up.

Aarav: she is angry on me,  Kush.?

Khushi: No baby, she is just jealous, thats it. Now tell me how are you.??

Aarav: I am cool Kush. Di loves you more, that is why she is jealous na. ???

Khushi: yes baby, she have only me.

Aarav: her dad??

Khushi: o.. Baby...O... Princess.. Don't... Have dad.

Aarav: then also she is lucky, she have wonderful mom with her.
Khushi: you are also lucky, you have loving mom and dad.

Aarav: I am not lucky. My mom&dad left me before 5 years.
Khushi:(confused and shocked) whatttttt, what you are talking Aarav, you are staying with your dad only na. I saw you,  day before yesterday with your dad. ??

Aarav: he is not my dad, he is my dad's younger Brother. I am son of Aravind Singh Raizada, not Arnav Singh Raizada.

Khushi: but that day, you said you are son of Arnav Singh Raizada.
Aarav: That day, Dad was with me, he don't like, when I introduce myself as Son of Aravind Singh Raizada. He may feel that, he is not loving me like my real Dad and I don't want to hurt him by that.

Khushi:( thought: I think, some truth are still hiding, I have to know that, before I leave
Mumbai) : so that means you are calling him dad and his wife as mom.

Aarav: No, I don't have anyone to call mom. My dad yet not married to anyone. I only have Dad and dadu and badi-dadi, now dadi is in ashram,  after my parents death she left our home.

Khushi: (Thought) why he is not married, I thought Aarav is Arnav-Sheetal's son. May be they broke up,  that is why he not yet married, may be he still love  Sheetal.

On the other side of Garden.
Arshi knocked on black Mercedes  window, which open with in a second.

Arshi: Dad, open the door, let me in.

Arnav: Yup, come in.

Arshi took passenger seat and close the door along with  window.

Arshi: I can see, you are busy at.

Arnav : Yup I am busy on looking at  queen of my heart.

Arshi: so designer, why don't you design a bridal dress for your queen along with dress for your little princess too for your and mom's marriage

Arnav: promise, I will,  and I know my queen and Princess add another beauty in my designs. Princess what about your studies, after your dad & mom's  marriage, I don't think so, they allow you to go away from them.

Arshi: ya,  till now I have to follow only mom's words but now I have possessive dad too.

Arnav: are you complaining??

Arshi: ohhh no, I love them and following their every word only fill happiness in my life. And I know they love me more than I do. And I don't want to go away from them.

Arnav: then.

Arshi: I am completing my schooling here in same syllabus which I currently doing in aboard and want to pursue MBA in Fashion Designing From London University.

Arnav: so you are well planned.

Arshi: o tho Hai. Now bye dad, meet you tomorrow. and please leave from here, when Aarav come back, don't wait for Kush to leave.
Arnav: okay, bye princess, miss you shona.

Inside the Garden:

Khushi: so you are with your dad, going home.

Aarav : if dad is with me, he also came with me to meet you, he is your friend right. And I told I am with driver. I think your mind is somewhere else.

Khushi: ya right. So you are with your driver.

Arshi: I don't think so, a kid can drive a car kush.

Khushi: look who is talking this... so you are done with your roaming. Where is ice cream.

Arshi: Hey kid, take this, and I think your driver is waiting for you from so long, don't make him wait. Now bye.

Khushi: Aaru don't be rude. Say sorry.

Arshi: Sorry chote.

Aarav: it's okay di, bye kush. See you soon. and thank you for this ice cream.

Arshi/ Khushi: bye.

Near car

Aarav: dad open the door.

Arnav: Yup,  champ. So how was the meeting.

Aarav: it was awesome dad, mom is wonderful, she hugged me, when I said my mom and dad left me. After 5 year, first time I felt my mom presences in her.

Arnav: She is great mom, who raised her daughter without giving any chance to complaint on her parenting. so let's move now.

Aarav : okay. 

Next day At AR Fashion.

Arshi: Hey Sheetal, how was the day, I think you enjoyed a lot,  yesterday with dust.

Sheetal (irritated) : why,??? why you are taking revenge, who are you???, I don't know who are you, not did any bad to you, then why. ???

Arshi:because of your ego, you crushed three soul, and one soul is me, you know other two. Think about them, you will Get to know, who I am.  today your duties is stand on entrence of the office and welcome who ever come, with a smile and salute. Now go.

Sheetal: (Volcano eruption going on in her mind) okay.

Arshi: enjoy your day.

Arnav Cabine.

Arshi: Wow, all are in one place, Good Morning Dad, dadu. Hey chote and hello Aman Uncle. 
Aman: Good Morning princess.
Arnav: Good morning, I think you are forgetting something.
Arshi took place on table near arnav's chair.

Arshi: your surprise is on the way, Dad???.

Harsh: Princess, you never give me any surprises.

Arnav: you should be happy about that dad.

Arshi: Why dad. ???

Arnav: because my daughter never fail to give me heart attack along with her surprises.

Arshi: daddddddddd......

Arnav: Sorrrrryyy..

Aarav: Wow great ASR asking sorry.

Their conversation distrub with phon call.

Arshi(on call) : you reached, great you can see a lady who is standing along with security.

Arshi:( on call) : give her phone,.... Hey Sheetal, show the way of ASR cabine.

Arnav:so surprise reached at destination.

Love You
Nightangle