Part 13

Arnav: yes dad, I came to know Khushi was lucky for me,  I disclose that fact to Sheetal like stupid. she was the one who asked me to be friend with Khushi and propose her. Because Sheetal thought till we get married, Khushi should be with me,  for my well being. Without any other option,  I followed her words just like dump. That time my life was important for me, my luxurious life.

For making Khushi close to me,  We played fake break up front of whole college. Then I made friendship with Khushi,  It was not easy for her to accept me as her friend, she never looked at any boy and always prefer to stay in library. For her, studies was important. One fine day I proposed her,  it was fake from my side,  she asked me one day time for her answer. On other hand my dad business got previous position back.

She said yes to my proposal, from there, it was new turn of my life. Starting, starting it was uncomfortable for me to pretend but along with time everything change. My day start and end with Khushi''s message and Her care and love for me always visible in her eyes. She helped me in my studies and took care of every need of mine. She was ever ready to scarify her happiness for me. All that made me confuse about my feelings for Sheetal and Khushi.  I run away from Mumbai to Lucknow.

Harsh: oh that was the reason of your sudden visit.

Arnav: yes Dad, That whole two week she never fail to  message me, her every message shown her worry and care for me,  but I never replied to that,  that when di noticed changes in my behavior which lead me to confess everything to di. My di asked me to disclose everything to Khushi and let her go from my life,  if I don't have any feelings for her. Making decisions to disclose everything, I came back to Mumbai.

But destiney played it card, Khushi came to meet me on same night, a stromy night, my address was known to her. That night we lost in each other, crossed all our limits and the result of that Night is Miss Arshi Arnav Singh Raizada. The next day she went back to Lucknow for attending her Di's marriage, that three weeks made me  believe on my feelings for Khushi,  her absence realize my love for her. Thosebthree weeks, I saw hell without her. I was waiting for those weeks to end to meet my Khushi,  to hug her and propose her with my true feelings.

But destiney always love to play with my feelings,  second last day of my wait,  I went to Sheetal,  asked her to meet me back side of college. .

I told her everything asked her for real break up. She agreed for that without any argument. But suddenly she hugged and congrats me for my true love. All that time I felt Khushi presences near me, but rubbed it off thinking it may be my illusion. I was wrong, she was there,  she was near to that place behind that side wall of backyard. But I was late,  when I look behind that wall,  the spot was empty but there was proof of her presences sometime before, I got broken pieces of mobile and envelope stating her name,Khushi Gupta. It's was her Positive pregnancy report. I was in shock and worried,  Worried about the misunderstanding occurred in her mind for me. I sit there for few hours, when I came back in sense.

I first went to her hostel, thinking that she might be went back to hostel but she was not yet came from Lucknow according to hostel register. which only indicate that, she directly came to meet me at college. I searched every nook and croner of Mumbai but result was negative. I only knew she was from Lucknow but not her proper address. I never try to know her, when she was with me.

Time turn the calender pages one after another  in between that months I lost my di, she fall from step along with her wheelchair. After six months of her missing our first year end. when college contacted,her parents to know about Khushi. but their response was shocking one. they said, she was no more. It was great shock for me. Till that time I went college with the hope to see her one day. she will come back one day but That hope also died. even my close friend Akash was unaware about my suffering. I was the one asked Khushi to hide our relationship from all. that days was horrible for me. acting front of everyone, that nothing happened but every seconds my heart is breaking in to small small pieces with unbearable pain of my lost love.It's was became difficult for me to continue there. So I came back to my family.

The luck again went somewhere from our life along with my Khushi. my chacha, cheated on us and took all our property. That time my Nani supported us.To forget our painful past  we changed our name Malik to Raizada too. It became three months,  that I left Mumbai.

Bhai new business start with new hope and our life start to move with new aim. With in one year time we got our success in our business. Life start from new track. one after another success made me to think of our luck and card reader words about my future baby. I checked Khushi's pregnancy report, which shown two week pregnancy and I calculated the months of pregnancy and delivery. Yes the success give me new hope in my love,  I was damn sure about birth of my baby. I knew it,  my Khushi is alive somewhere with my baby. I joined college again in Delhi after completing degree I went Aboard for further studies.
Only one thing in mind, to bring back my Khushi and baby and give happy life to them.  after completing my studies I helped my brother in his business.  Before 5 year I lost my brother and bhabi. After their lose, I was not able to continue that businesses, that is why I started AR fashion house which becomes world famous. That was the reasons people unaware about Aarav real parents. I never give chance to media for entering in my personal life.

Arshi: I am so sorry dad, you deserve to be loved but I only hated you from starting. You know what, my mom never give bad impression about you than also I hated you because of her pain which she gone through from her childhood.

She become orphan, when she was 8 dad, you had your family with you when your mom left you at same age but she became all alone in one day, her parents left her in car accident. Entire mistakes was that lady who drived car wrong way and crushed Kush's Parents. Along with her parents that lady also died on the spot. 

That lady belonged to some rich family, who assure court that they will send money in Kush's account every year for her. my mom's greedy uncle took the custody of my Mom for that money,  first two years they enjoyed with money but after that, the money never came to that account and Kush become burden on them. She became maid for them,  than also she studied hard took scholarships and joined your college.

Where she met you, and fell in love. Her adopted parents came to know about her pregnancy on the day of her sister marriage,  they always wanted a reason to throw out my kush, and they got that chance and they did. When she came to you, she saw you and  Sheetal. that was the end of her hopes and she left with one option, die. Yes dad she met with am accident on the way out from college. But God had some other plan. That car driver was none other than her friend Naneji, my Nk uncle,  who admit her near hospital. Luckily She and me saved from that accident and Kush told everything to nk uncle. After that he took her to his family, where mom met her childhood friend Lavanya and their one year baby Krrish.

They became her support, six month we stayed in Delhi and then we move to USA. Where her first book published. her first book and I born there.  Her book was success. She always says I am her lucky charm.

Harsh: what a fate beta,  that lady, because of Khushi betiya become orphan, is none other than your dadi. Yes Arnav,  your mom was the one who killed Khushi's parents, it was an accident. I was the one, who agreed to take care of that little girl. And every year I put some money for that child but your chacha never give that money to her. I came to know about that when he cheated on us. After that I searched that girl. But I didn't get any clue of her whereabouts. I thought she was married and happily living somewhere.

Love You
Nightangle