Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon??( Last Part)

Fare Warning: Its Long Part........

Awaited Time appear, everyone took their respective places. Kushi fulfilled her daughter wish, wore  princess gifted saree and reached on time for a show. Arnav saw Kushi, while she was entering in sheeshamahal. But stayed at back according to the plan.

The stage is totally Based on technology and innovative idea. Background  of the stage, is attached with a big white screen and from middle of the stage ramp extend. The stage design change according to need.

Front row is fixed for special guest and family. Invitation got only for few, who are close to family and some from business and some known medias.

Kushi sit in front row on the right side, Deviyani Singh Raizada took place near to Khushi as wished to sit with her bahu. Akash and Family got place little away from kushi, so that they are not able meet with each other. Arnav, Aarav and Harsh took place back balcony.

Suddenly light went off and Spot light splash on center of the stage, ground open in round,  from there Aman come up in lift movement, microphone fixed on his ears. He start to walk towards ramp and stop at ramp end.

Aman: Good Evening Ladies and gentlemen. I am Aman Mathor..I know,  you all having so many doubts about this show. Yes this show consist of many suspense. you are here for Fashion show and it will be followed by the suspense. Along with time it also come into picture.Till that time you have to wait.

So let's start with,  first suspense, before it open there is a warning for you all. Yes you heared me right.

Put your hands on your hearts, because she is thieve and she going  to take that heart from you. She is magic just like her voice, she is craze of today's Young generation. For a first time she going to perform in India. We are happy to have her in this function. So let's welcome very beautiful and talented Princess, Princess of happiness and her team....

The spot light dissappear along with Aman. Darkness spread everywhere. Then that melodies voice fall in every ears.

Arshi:( only voice) :good  evening guys, yes this is my first show in India and this is my first musical Play. My all songs were dedicated to my sweet mom, but this time there is a change, I am dedicating this show to two people,  who are close to my heart. Yes first person is my Mom, my happiness and second person. Wait... Wait the theme of the show itself suspense, so wait till the end of the show to know the second person.

So Princess of Happiness and Team proudly Presents musical Play on love story of Ocean And Happiness. The first Musical Play "Iss Pyaar Ko  Kya Naam Doon.? .......

(from here reader have to imagine musical Play, where story move with background music)

All the light on, and give shock to Kushi and Akash. Her daughter words, Played in her mind "love story of Ocean And Happiness. It means Love story of Arnav And Kushi. and the stage look like a college and the college name confirmed kushi's doubt. Yes that was her college in Mumbai. With in no time music start, kushi looked at stage without blinking her eyes.

(First part of story) -Play

Tu hee bata mere maula,
Tu hee bata mere rabba,
Tu hee bata mere maula,
Tu hee bata mere rabba,

******,
Arshi enter in stage from left, dressing like traditional kushi, in her college time, on the other side Krrish enter matching Arnav college style.
Their current look Match with arnav and kushi past look. Arshi totally inspired teenage Khushi.

******(background music)

Fasle meelo ke hain,
Dono hain alag disha,
Kabhi ye mil payenge,
Nahi kisiko hai pata,