Part 17

Arshi: Dad, you won the deal. My kush loves you more than anything in this world. I am in her heart and that heart belongs to you.
Harsh: you got such a golden heart queen son, don't let her leave you again.

Arnav: it's my mom and di blessing, that I got my Khushi love and our symbol of love,  our arshi. Arshi I don't want you stay with us tonight leaving your mom alone. I want you stay in our home with your mom.

Arshi: okay dad, you are great.

Harsh: only Dad is great, not dadu.

Arshi: oye oye my filmy dadu. You are super. it's time for some masti.

Arnav: what going on in your mind.

Arshi: wait dad. Saying that she dial reception number from landline.

Arshi(on call): Sheetal, go to store room and check R &  R group of industries file. if there is any dust, just clean it also.

Arnav looked at his princess with confusion.

Harsh: Arnav we had any deal with this R &  R company.
Arnav: I don't think so.

Arshi: Don't think to much Dad, R&R company is a imaginary one dad. Let her search non existence file of non existence company. and one more thing she have dust allergy. She mentioned that in her cv, in weakness column.

Harsh : good going princess. You resembles my son. you are perfect combination of your mom and dad.

At evening Rose Garden Park.
Khushi: Why you are interested in topic of your Dad all of sudden??

Arshi:(thought: oh God, how I convince mom now, think arshi think, got it). Mom nothing like that, I just saw couple with baby, in their romance,  they forgot their crying  baby. So I asked just like that.

Khushi: I hope you are fulfilled your wish to roam in India. I am done with my work here, we can leave now back to our sweet home any time.

Arshi: Nooo mom.... Don't book now.

Khushi: okay relax.

Arshi: actually mom, I signed a show in India. So it's on next week.

Khushi: so that is why,  you are so busy now a days.

Arshi: yes mom. (thought :where are you dad, come fast)

As if God heard her prayer.

Aarav: Hey Kush, how are you.

Khushi( surprised) : Hey Aarav, what are you doing here. ???

Aarav: I was going home, saw you so I asked driver to stop the car. Rest of that you know.

Arshi: Mom, yeh kid Hai Kaun???, who calling you Kush.

Khushi: Arshi, Meet Aarav, he is my friend's Son.

Arshi: I don't care. Have a time with your kid kush, I am not interest in it, so I am leaving for now.

Aarav: Sorry, I will leave if I am disturbing you.

Khushi: No beta, she such a possessive girl. That it. You come here and sit with me. when you will done with your roaming Please bring ice cream for Aarav,  Princess.

Arshi: fine kush, enjoy. Bye.

As per majority voting the option "A"got selected...So here is the update...next Update on Wednesday... Stay home stay safe....

Love You
Nightangle