Epilogue

"Hey beautiful, you are punishing me with your hot look, you are just covered with a my love and some visible hitchhikes.,Wake up queen, dont punish your hubby, I cant control my desire for you Khushi"Arnav murmured near to her ear while pulling her bare body close to his.

His closeness made her open sleepy hazel eyes,  looking at her husband, who is looking at her with love and desire.

They both lost in each other eyes, Arnav drop a kiss on her forehead "Kushi, I love you" he said while taking her lips for a beautiful morning kiss.

"I hope you had beautiful night" asked Arnav with smirk.

"What you think Mr.Raizada" Khushi asked cupping her husband face.

"I think it was awsome night for you after hearing moans and scream of you, I come up with this conclusion" Arnav give shameless answer.

"Arnavvvv...." kushi hided her face in her husband chest with blush..
"Khushi, yesterday was beautiful and there are so many days and nights waiting for us to fill our love in every way. But I always love our first time, when I made you mine. When you give me everything without thinking about yourself, even after knowing everything about me." Arnav confessed.

"Arnav, I only know one thing, that is I belongs to you" Khushi give simple reply making her husband proud.
"Actually one more things is there, which make our first time memorable that is our princess. Our Arshi, she such a awsome creation of us, hai na Khushi" Arnav said while Hugging Khushi close to her heart.

"Shaitan creation of us. I cant still believe she did all those things to make us one. I still doubt on her age" complained Khushi.

"oye dont call her Shaitan, she is dad's princess. Leave all that topic, I must say you are more beautiful like this, in my arms without any obstacles" Arnav said in husky voice.
"Besharm. Move now I have to ready for morning" Khushi struggle to escape from her husband's clutch.
"Who is stoping you Khushi, even I have to ready for the day, so why we are wasting time lets take bath together" saying that Arnav took her on arm and move towards bathroom with struggling kushi.

*Living Area*

"Todays hot news,  Mr.Raizada atlast end up his bachelor life by tieing knot with his long lost love. There memorable reunion made by their princess, witnse by whole world, that was last week show conducted by AR fashion house launching their latest collections happiness, when they were lover and today King of Ocean and queen of Happiness is husband and wife" Arshi read out loud the morning news paper.

"And early morning hot news is that, their children waiting for them with hungry stomach" completed Aarav.

"Have something chote, otherwise you will stay hungry still tomorrow because our parents on their land and forget about their innocent children" dramatic Arshi said.

"hey bachhoos include your dadu too in that list, your parents forgot about me too" added Harsh.
"Harsh, I cant believe you are behaving like a children, yesterday was tiring day for all. Early morning wedding at court and then fly from Lucknow to Delhi. Let them take some rest" Nani said looking at drama unfloding front of her by her son in law and grand childrens.

"I never expect this from you badi nani, how can you support my parents leaving me alone, how can you???"Arshi again started her drama but stopped mid way by...
"Done with your drama Aru" asked Khushi who heard her daughter drama filled words.
"Atlast Mr. and Mrs Raizada get time for their poor children" said Arshi.
"Miss Arshi Singh Raizada, looking angry on her parents" Commented Arnav.

"You have any doubt on that Mr.Arnav Singh Raizada???" asked Arshi.
"I am sorry for making Junior ASR unhappy" Arnav pleaded.

"Okay, okay dont repeat your mistake Senior ASR" Arshi replied in same way.

"If you both done with drama"questioned Kushi looking at dad and daughter.

"yesss mommmmmm" arnav and arshi shouted back.

"I confused who is more younger dad or daughter" Nani commented.
"Good morning Nani and Dad" saying that Khushi took their blessings.

"lets move towards dinning table then." asked Aarav.
"Why not"
All moved towards dinning table. and seated on their places.
"Arnav, happiness collection got best market collection, because of Aaru's show. The show was one of the best, I saw my son and daughter in law's love story" Harsh Informed
"All thanks to princess, she is the one who give us best evening of my life" Arnav commented.
"Di, you are awsome rock star, what is your future plan. You know what I am famous now I have best business man as my dad and mom is awsome writer and di is cool rock star singer" commented Aarav.
" Yes chote, I will continue my passion along with my studies and when ever show come Krrish and my team land here or vise versa" replied Arshi.
"Nk and lavanya going to miss their doll like hell and Krrish was forced to leave yesterday itself because of his exam" Said Kushi.
"blood relation is not important, the relation your heart share with people is. I am happy NK was there for support you and protect you" Arnav commented.
"I am happy, I am sitting with my whole family, I got my family back" Nani said looking at her family.
" I got my family, my happy family" Nani said
"I got my lovable family" Commented Harsh.
"I got my rock star family," Commented Aarav.
"I got my dramatic family" said Aarshi.
"I got my destiny, my precious family" Arnav said looking at each and every one and end at Khushi.
"My family completed, my Lucky Lovely Family" Kushi completed.
Their family now completed ocean got his happiness. Princess of happiness become Princess of Ocean full of happiness.

The end.....I hope you all are happy with epilogue.

Love Nightangle