Prologue

3RD POV

"Dr. Gerald, How is this specimen doing?"

Gerald quickly turn around from the tube to see his boss, kidnapper to be exact. The man who kidnap him and his granddaughter in the Space Colony ARK.

ARK was a space colony originally designed for scientist to test advancements that could help improve humanity.

Dr. Gerald's research was to create a cure for a rare disease. Unfortunately, his granddaughter, Maria, had been diagnosed with that  disease. That's what he was there for, and he was so close until All For One invaded ARK.

He killed nearly everyone there but him and Maria.

"It's going w-well sir. In a few more hours, he will become complete," he answer, looking away to avoid the wicked man's gaze.

All For One smiles in amusement, even though it's under his mask, "Excellent, Thank You for your kind cooperation Dr. Gerald Robotnik. Without you this wouldn't have been possible. Good thing we captured this kid when no one was looking 10 years ago. It's been a good 10 years since we were experimenting isn't it?"

Gerald nearly scowl but he quickly regain back his temper before it unleashed. "Your welcome sir, and yes it has been that long since we were experimenting," he said.

Nodding, All For One walks out of the laboratory, satisfied with how's things are going so smoothly for him. It won't be long now before his greatest creation is completed so he can finally kill the man he hates the most. The Symbol of Peace, All might.

But little does he know, it would all go downhill for him from this day forward.

Gerald looks at the tubes in despair and grief. The tube had a person floating inside of it. Sharp red hair with black highlights, freckles on each cheek, and a muscular build covered by so many scars.

This boy originally had emerald green hair and eyes but the experiments had changed him when he was held captive here. One can say that he mentally changed into a puppet that does everything that their master demands. And change he did, he's colder when talking to others and is completely aggressive when it comes to combat. 

It could've been that way if Maria hadn't stepped in. She managed to spend time with him, teaching him things that a boy growing up should learn. She even tell stories what the world is like outside. All this fascinates and inspires him to be out there in the world, talking with others, exploring places he hasn't seen, and more importantly, become a hero. This awoke a long forgotten soft side to the boy, kindness.

Gerald sighs as his head looked down. "Maria, It's time. You got everything ready?" he ask to one person who was also in the room, hidden in one of the dark corners of the room.

Maria walks out of the corner. She has blue clothes and long blonde hair, appearing out of the shadows holding a bag full of supplies.

She looks at him and then the bag, "Yes Grandfather. I'm ready."

Gerald and Maria both looked at the tube having a small frown on their faces. The Doctor took this hard since he was the sole reason for all this series of unfortunate events that happened. "Izuku Midoriya, im extremely sorry that you are involved in this. You have a mother but you were taken away all because of me. I will make things better. I will not be able to see it, but i know that it will be completed." He looked back up, face now determined to right all the wrongs he had committed, even if costs him his life.

"Grandpa! Don't say that! " Maria whisper shout, tears trailed down Maria's face, denying the truth to what will happen if they follow through with their plan.