Chapter 9

Bakugou's POV

Bakugou's House

Ok, i'm dressed up to watch that weird live action movie. But I wonder, WHY IN THE WORLD DID THEY MAKE IT LIVE ACTION INSTEAD OF AN ANIMATED MOVIE!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

I made my way downstairs and say goodbye to my mother.

Bakugou: BYE HAG!!! I'M OUT!!! I'LL BE BACK SOON!!!!

Mitsuki: KATSUKI!!!!! YOU BETTER BEHAVE OR I'LL PUMMEL YOU DOWN!!!!

Bakugou: I LIKE TO SEE YOU TRY!! NOW BYE!!!!!!

10 Minutes later

I arrived at the mall where I see the others there waiting too. Ochaco saw me coming so she waved at me which i waved back and decided to run to catch up to them.

Bakugou: Hey everyone!

Ochako: Hi Bakugou!

Izuku: Hey. 

Ichiro: Took you long enough!!

Bakugou: SHUT IT ICHIRO!!!!!

Kirishima: Hey Bakugou! Uraraka! Midoriya! Ichiro! You all made it!

Weird hair showed up along with Kaminari on his side.

Kaminari: Hi guys! Is Jirou here yet?

Izuku: Haven't seen her.

Kaminari: Really? That's a Bummer.

???: what's a bummer Sparky?

We turned our heads to find Jirou and Mina showing up. They look too happy when they saw Izuku though. Hopefully things don't get dramatic.

Mina: Mido-Kun!!!! Your here!!!!

Racoon-Eyes quickly embraced izuku while he just has his calm face. Ochaco was pouting in jealousy and Ichiro was holding in his laughter,

Izuku: Of course I am.

Jirou: You look cool right now. Black and Red really suits you.

Izuku: Thanks.

Earphone-Girl also went for a a hug like Racoon-Eyes which nearly made Ichiro laugh as he watches Ochako getting madder. Jirou and Mina were glaring at each other as if they are saying 'Stay away from my man!' . But Izuku is turning red for some reason.

Izuku: Let...go...of...me......Cant....Breathe......

Ochaco ran in and quickly pull them apart much to their reluctance.

Izuku:*pants* Thanks... Ochako.... And you two.. don't ever so that again.....

Those two flinch at his sudden change of voice but shrugged it off.

Kirishima: Anyway, lets go watch the movie guys!

Izuku: Yes please. I would love to watch as I recover from the suffocation I had to go through.

Izuku glared at Mina and Jirou as he said that and they were just looking around avoiding eye contact with him. Its like Im watching a sitcom.

In the theater room

3RD POV

Izuku Teleported to his seat while Ochako, Mina, and Jirou ran towards him so they can sit next to him but Ochako and Kaminari manage to take both sides making Jirou and Mina frustrated while Kaminari sighs in releif and while Ochacko was happy that she made it in time. 

Jirou and Mina reluctantly sat next to Kaminari and Krirshima and while Ichiro sat next Mina.

They were eating popcorn as they saw the main character got shot by a tranqulizer which made Kaminari laughed but not the rest of the audience. But the audience did laugh when the scientist told a military guy to back off and he was just basic.

But a certain brunette wasn't paying much attention to the movie. Hey eyes were only drawn to Izuku. She was mesmerized at his features and she couldn't help but to drown in his handsomeness. 

TimeSkip: After the Movie

The gang walked out of the theater feeling mixed on the movie's quality.

Izuku: That was interesting to say the least. It's ok at best.

Ochako: I thought it was hilarious!

Kaminari and Ichiro: I thought so too!

Mina: I thought it was "meh" at best.

Jirou: I don't really like it.

Bakugou: I think that it's not that great really. For a live action video game movie. I'll give it a 7/10. But for an actual movie, a 6. They should've made it animated really. It's never a good idea to make a video game movie live action. 

???: I KNOW!!!! THAT'S WHAT I'VE BEEN  SAYING ON MY VIDEO!!!!!

They all turn their heads to see a guy who seems to be a reviewer on media. He was wearing a purple sweater and has big dark brown hair. 

Izuku: Hello. WHo are you?

???: Me? Oh yeah yeah. The name's DiamondBolt!

Kaminari: I think i've seen you before.

DiamondBolt: Yeah. I get that alot. But at least the design of one of my favourite characters got change because the first design makes me to get a gun and friking kill him. And Now he looks like what he supposed to look like. Have you even seen the first trailer with that first design?

Everyone: Nope!

DiamondBolt: Good. Because that design is horrible!!! and the trailer made me cry just at the stretching part....... 

They just stare at each other after he said that. The atmosphere became awkward and uncomfortable so Diamondbolt decided to leave from the weird atmosphere. 

DiamondBolt: Anyway, it was nice talking with you guys! I got to make a review video on this so See ya!

Diamondbolt storms off leaving the others feeling more enlightened than ever.

Mina: He looks and sounds fun.

Kaminari: I agree.

Izuku: He's an interesting guy to say the least. Anyway, it's getting late. We should go home.

Everyone agreed so they all walked back home getting ready for tomorrows class assignment.

Hey everyone! I just want to let you guys know how thankful and appreciated I am that you guys are enjoying this story! I also want to say that I won't be posting for a while since i'm taking a well-deserved break and I'm looking forward to it. Anyway GO BEYOND! ULTRA CHAOS!!!!!