Chapter 15

3RD POV

After School

"How do you feel Kaachan?" Izuku asked. It's been a while since he swallowed the hair of power and according to All Might that it should take a while.

"Like crap" He said in a pale tone as they walk back home.

"Well, If it makes you feel better. I can help you with your training to master it if you like," Izuku Offered with a small smile. 

Bakugou looked straight in Izuku's eyes and gave a him a light punch at his shoulders while laughing a little bit.

"Sure! That would mean a lot!"

The Day Of The Sports Festival

Everyone is in the locker room getting ready for the big event that's going to take place.

Bakugou and izuku are at a distance talking about Bakugou's progression with OFA as Ichiro and Kirishima are having a arm wrestling. 

Kirishima won in the end.

-

With Izuku and Bakugou.

Izuku: So far you'd manage to reduce the damage within your body instead of your whole arm. But even with that, i don't think you should use for this festival, unless you want you want to be broken again.

Bakugou: *shivers* Don't remind of my first experience with it.

*FlashBack*

Izuku and Bakugou are at the training grounds getting ready for the sports festival  and to test out OFA.

Izuku: Ok Kaachan. Try using it against that building.

Bakugou: got it.

Bakugou stood in front of  of the training building and started to focus One For All. Feeling the immense power throughout his whole body, he immediately punch the building. It collapsed like it was nothing and both were in awe to what they seeing.

Bakugou: This power. It's incredible. 

Izuku: Tell me about it. 

Bakugou felt an immense pain in his arm for some reason and looked down to what happened only to find his hand broken. It turned purple and he couldn't feel his bones since they crumbled into large pieces apart. 

Bakugou screamed in pain as Izuku's eyes widen and a sense of worry washed over him as he witness his friend in intense pain. 

Out of reflex, izuku teleported him and Bakugou to Recovery Girl to get his injury treated to which it was thanks to her quirk.

Recovery Girl: My my. So he passed it down to you? I just want to let you know that you shouldn't be so reckless like him. Also Midoriya, please make sure that he doesn't go overboard ok?

Izuku: Yes ma'am.

Recovery Girl: Good. Now, would you like some gummies?

*FlashBack Ends*

Izuku: Yeah, I remember it like it was last week.

Bakugou: IT WAS LAST WEEK YOU IDIOT!!!!!

As Bakugou was yelling at the edgy-teen, a dual haired haired teen walked up to Izuku.

Todoroki: Midoriya.

Izuku turned around to listen to what the ice-fire user has to say. Everyone else wanted to hear what there saying.