Chapter 10

3RD POV

Today was another day at UA. Bakugou and Ichiro were argeuing to see if either of them can beat Izuku. Ochako was talking all bright and bubbly to Izuku while he gave short answers and occasionally stares at her for a little bit. Mina and Jirou were taking every picture of Izuku at a distance all while Kirishma and Kaminari try to invite them out somewhere.

But that was over when the Bell rang and they immediately went to their seats and stay quiet waiting for their homeroom teacher. 

Toshiro went in with the same look as usual and went in front to announce what they'll be doing today.

Toshiro: Greetings everyone. Today we will be picking our class president and vice president. We will being doing this in a voting category and none, and I repeat, NONE of you will be voting for yourselves. I dont care that you barely know each other. Deal with it. Anyway, You have 1 minute to pick your vote and when times up. Come up here and put inside this box. That Minute begins now.

Some of them are resisting the urge to scream out in excitement since this is a brand new exciting choice fot them but they do not want to feel the cold wrath of hyorinmaru.

There was a few that who easily picked out the other person only because of their attachment to them while the other few just chose whoever looks like is capable running the class.

After everyone finshed voting, Toshiro counted the votes and announced the class leaders. 

Toshiro: Izuku Midoriya. Congratulations. Your the class president. And Yayorouzu, you are the vice president.

Izuku's head: I'm president of this class? tch. I don't really care. I'm just happy that it isn't four eyes over there. Who looks bossy in a strict annoying way unlike Karin and Toshiro who are strict but knows not to be annoying.

*BEll RINGS*

Toshiro: I guess it's lunch time. Class dismissed.

Everyone quickly got out of the classroom and went to the cafeteria to get their lunches. 

Izuku was sitting down at a big table since that's where his friends are that and along his friends were other people he didn't really get to know much about.

Izuku: Hey guys.

Bakugou: Hey Izuku!

Izuku sat down at the table and began eating his food while the others congratualted him on becomeing the class president.

Ichiro: Congrats by the way! Although i really wanted to be the leader though.

Momo: I woud also like to say my congratulations as well. I was close to being one as well.

Izuku: You look like you could've ran the class way better than me but oh well. You guys are stuck with me.

Bakugou: Who did you voted for anyway Izuku? I voted for Ichiro.

Izuku: Same thing here. I voted for Ichiro since he seems to have a grasp on leadership. I don't care if I'm the leader as long it isn't four eyes. Having him being the leader would be a pain the b-

*WARNING! DOORS HAVE BEEN BREACHED! PLEASE EVACUATE TO A SAFE PLACE!*

Almost everyone ran out of the cafeteria like a huge group of toddlers running to get the newest game at GameStop but terrified. But Izuku stayed in his seat with his eyes widen as flashbacks to the events that he escapes.

His breathing is unnatural. Holding his head like he's going to explode. And screaming out in pain as he remembers the torture he's been through.

Ochako took a glance at Izuku and was horrified at the state that he's in.