Chapter 18

Bakugou POV

I did it. I won the Sports Festival.

But I nearly lost though. That was the toughest fight ive ever fought. 

But Here I am, standing in first place. 

But that fight with Izuku is easily the hardest and most tense fight I've ever experience. The fight would've gone either way. I think even if I mastered One For All, I stil think that Izuku could've won. And thanks to him, both my arms had to go through surgery just so it can be properly fixed. It left scars on me but these scars are proof that I've went all out and won in the end. 

Speaking of Izuku.

On my right is Izuku standing in second place with his eyes close and arms crossed as he usually does. On my left is Ichiro and Shinsou in 3rd place. They both seem happy. 

Midnight: Now! To pass out the rewards! But There's one man to do it!!!!

???: HA HA HA!!!!

So All Might is passing out the medals? makes sense.

All Might runs on top of the stadium and launches into the air while announcing that he's here but all to be ruined by Midnight speaking over him.

All Might came and gave out the medals and praising them for their hardwork.

All Might: Young Hitsugaya! You fought brave and hard! But you still need to work on many of techniques. Remember, that's why you have your father! 

Ichiro: Thanks All Might!

All Might: Young Shinsou! You were a suprise! Though I must say that if the test weren't as it is! You would've been an incredible Hero!

The guy's cheek turned pink a little bit and gave a small smile but it shows how happy it is for him to be praised.

He went to Izuku who just open his eyes.

All Might: Young Midoriya!!!! You were amazing!! Even I didnn't know you how manage to do all of those things!!! You young man have the ability to become one of the greatest hero's!!!! 

Izuku just nodded in response as All Might finishes putting the medal onto his head.

And Now for me. 

All Might: Young Bakugou!!! Congratulations on winning this years sports festival!! It take great strength and determinaton to pull it off but you did it!!!! 

I smiled a little bit but I feel a sense of proudness overflowing me.

Bakugou: Thank you All Might!

All Might concludes the sports festival and we were sent home. 

The old hag was screaming of how reckless I was but at the same time, she is happy that I've won. My dad feels the same but he wasn't screaming as much which brings peace for my ears.

As i was getting change, the hag told me to hurry up since she said the were invited somewhere. WHo the heck invited me? It better not be something boring!!!!!

Mitsuki: KATSUKI HURRY UP!!!!

Bakugou: I'M COMING SO SHUT UP!!!!!!

Time skip brought to you by A Chibi Izuku trying to breathe from his mother's bear hug after the sports festival.

"WHAT THE?!?!?!?" I stammered as I saw a huge mansion in front of me. Are we in the right place?

 Are we in the right place?