Chapter 24

A/N: Special intro music for the next chapters

This week is spring break for the students of UA high school, that means no school and no intense threats from Captain Hitsuguya.

While most people spend their time at home reading manga, watching anime, playing video games, or reading fanfictions based off of popular anime and video games on websites. Two teens are making their way to one of the most well-known Islands known to the world. 

I-island. An artificial island that's made up of the smartest scientist and amazing machinery that can benefit human society. 

That's where Izuku Midoriya and Katsuki Bakugou are heading and that's all thanks to the Number 1 hero of Japan, All Might. The three are on a private plane and the two teens look out to see the island on site.

"I can see it from here!" Bakugou said in awe. "Same here too," Izuku agreed to the 9th OFA user.

"You two, before we arrive, I must tell you that my friend does not know about OFA so keep it secret at all costs." All Might Said. The two nodded their heads in agreement. 

*We are Now Landing on I-island*

All Might sighed after hearing that. "Oh Boy. This is going to be a doozy." All Might went into his buff form. The teens heads quickly went to the side wondering why All might is agitated. Vut they quickly shrugged it off as they change into their Hero costumes because they don't want to feel left out when All Might is wearing his.

Before either of the two can ask, All Might explained why,  "You see, when we are in public, I must stay at this form at all times!" All Might said as they all exited out of the plane.

They went through a gate that analyzes the person's identity and reach out the glory that I-island has in store. The place is shimmering with rides, attractions, and many more locations for tourists to explore. 

Bakugou looked around in awe, he never thought that he would get the chance to be here but here he is. Izuku on the other hand is fascinated by the beauty of the island. 'I bet she would've love this place,' Izuku frowned a little when he thought of his deceased friend.  But he shrugs it off quickly since he won't allow that to ruin his fun here. After looking around at the area their in, something fascinating caught the red-black haired teen attention.

"Look Kaachan! They even have a live Vocaloid Concert!" Izuku said in awe. He's recently getting interested in vocaloid music so seeing a live concert of a vocaloid got him pumped. "Seriously?! Wait! Is that Hatsune Miku?!?!" Bakugou yelled in shock. Hatsune Miku has always been his favourite vocaloid but he never been to any of the vocaloid concerts so seeing this made his hidden fanboy side slip out. Bakugou quickly grab Izuku's arm and ran there like their lives were at stake.

At the same time, The citizens notice All Might and surrounded him. Some want an interview of him, while some just want an autograph.

15 minutes have passed and somehow All Might fans went away leaving him bombarded by kiss marks on his face. He wiped it away and went towards the Vocaloid concert since he knows that those two teens would be there and he's right when he saw them. 

However, what he didn't suspect is Bakugou wearing a Hatsune Miku shirt with a lanyard with several Miku keychains to it, and For Izuku, he's wearing a shirt that says 'I Love Miku' that also has the character with a wink along with a Hatsune Miku wig on his head and is carrying a cute Miku plushie.

All Might tries his best to contain his laughter but it was extremely difficult when two hard core heroes in training students are dressed up like that. 

After for what seems like an eternity, All Might finally found his composure and told the teens to move on due to his time limit. As they keep walking to their destination, a certain blonde hair girl is jumping with what seems to be a Pogo stick yelling All might over and over.