Chapter 2

3RD POV

Bakugou woke up early in the morning to search for Izuku. He still couldn't believe that he found him after all this time.

-

"DANG IT!!!! WHERE THE HECK IS HE!?" he yelled in pure frustration. It's been 5 hours since he began his search and what were the results?  Well, him blowing up his soda can kinda answers that.

"Bakugou? Why are you yelling?" a familiar voice said. Bakugou knew that it was a girl's voice that's for sure.

Bakugou turned around to find Ochako walking towards him.

"Uraraka?" Bakugou said, a little bit surprised to see her. "What are you doing here?" he asked.

"I was just walking around the neighborhood to get my mind off of things. Then i heard your explosion and was curious to what happened and here I am!" She answered as she rubs the back of her hair sheepishly. 

"But nevermind me! What are you doing?" she asked.

"That's none of your business that's for sure!" Bakugou said rudely before he turns around to continue his search but stopped the second Uraraka asked him another question.

"You're looking for Izuku aren't you?"

Small beads of sweat fell from the ash-blonde. Not wanting to let this disturb his search, he just shrugged off and walked away from the brunette.

Bakugou stares at Ochako who blushes mad red at his statement while trying to tell him he got the wrong idea.

Ochako: no-no-no-no! It's not like that! I just want to help that's all! Nothing behind it at all! 

Bakugou just stares at her blankly but he shrugs it off and walks away to continue his search while Ochako catches up to him.

Bakugou was in daze while Ochako was looking for him. 

After a while, they decided that they search enough for the day so they went back home.

As Ochako was walking home she saw a glimpse of the beach.

She was shock that the beach was only half clean. Last time she saw it it was completely full of trash. But now it's almost clean. She ran over there to see who's been cleaning in their own time.

As she manages to reach there, she was amazed of the way the beach looks at sunset. She was staring for a while until she heard loud noises that interrupted her daze.

She quickly ran to the source of the noise and ended up finding Izuku lifting the trash shirtless.

Her nose started to bleed a little since she was staring at Izuku's muscle. 

After a few more moments, Izuku notice that someone was staring at him so he turn around to find a bloody-nose Ochako staring at him.

He was taking a long look at her. 

Izuku's head: Why does she remind me of Maria? Is it her smile? Her personality? 

Izuku quickly brushed those thoughts aside so he can ask why she's here.

Izuku: Hey Ochako. What are you doing here?

Ochako quickly shook her head and was blushing really hard. She was too nervous to answer him but she manages to do it anyway.

Ochako:we-well, me and Bakugou were looking for you s-so you can b-be together with your mother.

Izuku widen his eyes at what he heard. He quickly ran to Ochako and ask her many questions.