Chapter 23

Everyone returned back to school after the internships were over. The students of Class 1-A are happily talking about their internships and experience that they went through.

"Soooooo! How was your internships with Endeavor Izuku?!" Jirou asked in a flirty tone. In a distance, a certain brunette is giving glares at the purple hair girl. "Interesting to say the least." Izuku answered in a boring tone.

Kaminari barged into the conversation after Izuku gave Jirou his answer. "Really? I thought interning with the Number 2 Hero would be awesome!" Kaminari said shocked.

The bell rang and everyone immediately went back to their seats.

All Might barged in which made most of the students excited for the next Hero training that they'll be doing. All Might instructed them to suit up and meet him in the training fields.

Class 1-A arrived and listen to the instructions that All Might was giving. The assignment is a race. They all start from different parts and their goal is to reach All Might in time before the others arrived, the one who reaches first is declared the winner.

All Might separated them into groups. The first group is Izuku, Sero, Mina, Iida, and Ichiro. The second group is Ochako, Hagakure, Ojiro, Tokoyami, and Yuuga. The third group is Bakugou, Shoji, Shoto, Kishima, and Kaminari . And the last group is Momo, Koda, Sato, Jirou, and Asui. The first group are already at their locations and the rest are watching by the big screen that shows everyone's performance.

"Oh, before I forget," All Might said , "Young Midoriya! You cannot teleport this time! While it may be extremely useful, you'll end up depending on it too much making you careless," All Might stated.

Izuku just scoffed in response. "tch, It's like i need it to win," Izuku said as he gets ready for the 1st race.

"Also please keep the property damage to a minimum please," All Might pointed his finger at Bakugou. Some of the class snickered while Bakugou tells them to shut up.

*READY?! GO!*

The first group immediately started and while the rest of the class are guessing who will be the winner.

"So who do you guy think the winner's gonna be? My guess is Sero," Kaminari said. "*ribbit* I don't know. Maybe Ichiro," Asui said as she puts her finger in her chin.

"Well, one things for sure is that four eyes is not going to win this" Bakugou said as he stares at the screen, most likely analyzing Izuku.

"Yeah, I'm with Bakugou on this one. Iida's condition is not great so I think that Izuku got this one," Ochako said. "Yeah, Izuku is totally gonna destroy the competition!" Jirou said in a giddy way. Ochako gave a quick glare at Jirou to which she glared back. The glaring lasted a few moments until a certain red head yelled in shock.

"WHOAH! Check out Izuku guys!" Kirishima exclaimed. He pointed to where Izuku is at and everyone is in complete shock.

Izuku is running fast. Faster than anyone could've imagine. He swiftly running past the obstacle like it was nothing, and on top of that is that he did crazy parkour moves to get even higher off the ground.

'tch. This is nothing!' Izuku thought of as he makes it to the finish line.

'That some speed he's got there. I may have beaten him, but I barely won. And just by seeing this he's gotten way stronger,' Bakugou thinks as he sweat drops a little, ' If we would've fought again, He would win. But he's not the only one that's gotten stronger!' Bakugou tighten his fist ad had a small smile on his face. 'Just you wait Izuku,' .

Izuku easily won the match and the rest follows. Ochako manage to win by making herself float and parkour through the obstacles.

Bakugou managed to win by using his explosions with OFA activated, making the explosions even more powerful than ever. All Might noticed this and he's completely suprise at the progression Bakugou has made.