Chapter 16

3RD POV

"LETS GO!!! ZANMARU!!!!!!" Ichiro summoned his sword the second the Midnight announced and charged at Uraraka. 

Prepared for his wave of ice, Uraraka jumped to the side as the ice was launched but fortunately for Uraraka, it missed.

She charges at Ichiro with her quirk activated and attempts to touch Ichiro so he can float out of bounds but Ichiro knew what she's planning so he dodges her attempts and counters.

Ichiro: Like I'll let you float me out of bounds!!!

Ichiro uses the opening to counterattack but to his surprise however, Uraraka manages to dodge his attack.

Ichiro's head: What the?! 

Ururaka's head: Guess those training sessions with Izuku paid off. Izuku's attacks are way faster than his, I can take it!

Uraraka resumes charging at him but was blocked by wall of ice. Ichiro is trying to keep her at bay.

Uraraka used her quirk on herself and floated over the wall of ice but only meet with energy sword slashes coming out from below.

Ichiro: FROST SLASH!!!!

More energy slashes raced over to direction but she manages to dodge them swiftly and managed to get back in the ground getting ready to charge in again.

Ichiro's head: grrr. This is tough, I don't want to use that since it's fully complete yet but I should be able to use some of it. 

Before Uraraka charges in again, she noticed a confident smirk look on Ichiro's face.

Ururaka's head: What is he planning?

Ichiro: BANKAI!!!!!!

A massive white energy explosion arua that shout out of him.

-

Captain Hitsugaya: So he's resorted to that move huh? 

Aizawa: Isn't that one of your quirk's abilities?

Captain Hitsugaya: yes it is. Unfortunately for him, it's not complete like many of other techniques of our quirks.

Aizawa: Even so, you think he'll win?

A small smirk appeared on Toshiro's face, though it can't be seen due to the bandages covering up his face. 

Captain Hitsugaya: It depends.

-

Ochako quickly got back up but couldn't move for some reason. She also feels cold and when she opened her eyes. She knows why. 

Ice covered her body entirely. Immobilizing her. She Lost.

Midnight: Uraraka is immobilized!!! Hitsugaya is the winner is the !!!!

Ichiro released the ice holding her,including his Bankai, and helped her way to Recovery Girl. 

After Uraraka was healed, she went back to the locker room. 

Izuku went to Uraraka to see how's she's handling this but when he gets closer, he hears her crying.

*FlashBack*

Izuku was crying after getting his usual beatings from Shigaraki.

Maria immediately ran towards him and comforts him by her embrace and by saying that everything is alright and things will get better.

*FlashBack Ends*

'Maria.....'

Out of pure reaction, he destroyed the door which made Uraraka jumped and look at Izuku in pure shock. She tries to hide her face so he couldn't see that she's crying but she felt something wrapped around her.