Chapter 12

3RD POV

Everyone is in the bus chatting as they make their way to the USJ. In the Bus as they get closer to their destination, Toshiro stated that they'll be practicing rescue training.

Toshiro: and Also, before I forget, Yaoyorozu is now the class leader with Ichiro being the vice leader. The reason why is due to Midoriya resigning his role. Anyway, continue with your chattering.

Ichiro is happy to hear that he got a role for being an assistance for class leader while Momo is very happy that she's now the leader 

The rest class continued chatting on about their quirks and what they can do.

Asui: So Midoriya, how does your quirk work?

Kaminari: Yeah man! How does it work?!

Izuku: tch. My quirk allows to use energy and convert into power. It allows me to do many other things with it.

Ichiro: That's cool and all but what about these extremely weird tricks you did in the quirk exam?

Izuku: hmph. Those are just tricks that I made myself. The spindash allows me to go faster and damage enemies while the homing attack allows me to attack in midair.

Ochako: and from experience, they are hard to deal with.

Jirou: Wait. Experience? Did Midoriya used those moves on you Uraraka?!

Everyone stayed quiet and looked at Midoriya wondering why he attacks her.

Annoyed with the staring, Izuku explained what Ochako really meant.

Izuku: tch. What she means by experience is that I used these attacks on her when we were training.

The girls eyes widen as to what they just heard and some of the guys are dumbfounded that he trained her. 

Mina: WAIT YOU WHAT?!?!?!?!?

Bakugou: He trained her Racoon eyes!!!!

Kirishima: Come on man! Don't call her that!

Ichiro: What was it like btw? Being trained by a hard-core fighter?

Ochako: weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeell.....

Izuku: I gave her a bad time.

Most of them dropped down with their legs hanging up.

They got back up. Still dumbfounded from what they heard just now.

Sato: What did you even do for training?

Izuku: Simple. I-

Toshiro: Quiet everyone. Were here.

Everyone went out of the bus and went inside the building only to be with 13, the rescue hero. 13 explains what they'll be doing as well as the dangers of ones quirk if used incorrectly. 

As she continues explaining, Kirishima interrupted by saying something that shocked everyone.

Kirishima: Hey Look! They even got fake villains!

Toshiro turned around quickly and immediately summoned his sword while instructing 13 to evacuate the students.

Toshiro: Hyourinmaru! 13!!! get the students out of here immediately!!!!

Toshiro ran in a blink of an eye and freezed over half of them in place.

Toshiro: You know, for an invasion. This is pathetic. 

As Toshiro freezes his enemies, 13 told everyone to quickly get to the exit and they could have made it if they weren't been stop by a villain made out of purple mist.