Chapter 13

Izuku POV

After the amazing fight of me breaking Shigaraki's body like sticks and the satisfying death of that disgusting beast, we were all giving 2 days off of school so we can rest.

I don't have much things to do so I decided to call Uraraka.

It took a while for her to pick up but she did picked up.

Izuku: Hey Uraraka. How are you feeling?

Uraraka: Hey Izuku. I've been doing well. You?

Izuku: I'm doing fine too. Anyway, I was thinking we should do something together. You in?

Uraraka: I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I.. UH-UH.. EH!?!?

Did I say something wrong? It sounds like she's flustered though. Why?

Izuku: You ok? Something I said? 

Uraraka: I -uh YEAH!!! I'M FINE!!! AND YOU DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING BAD!!!!! I WAS SUPRISED THAT'S ALL!!!!

Izuku: oooooooooookay. So you have any ideas?

Uraraka: Well, I was thinking we should go to that new Mochi shop that opened up?

Izuku Sounds good. I'll be at your place in a sec.

Uraraka: Ok! I'll go get ready!

After we finished our talk, I quickly change into my clothes and teleported to Ururaka's house and knocked on the door.

"I'm coming!" Uraraka said as she opens the door. She seems a little suprised to see me, I guess that's for coming to her place earlier than expected.

Her clothes looks nice though. It fits pretty well with her.

Ochako: Hey Izuku! You got here earlier than I expected. 

Izuku: Yeah. Anyway, ready to go? 

Ochako: YUP!

She put her fist in the air all excited which I find pretty adorable.

Uraraka was leading the way to the Mochi Cafe while talking on why she loves mochi so much.

Ochako: There just so soft and sweet!!!!!

izuku: You know. If you keep eating any more, you'll turn into one.

She pouted at the comment I made and she looks very cute and teasing her is so much fun because of her reactions. 

Ochako: No I Won't!!!!

Izuku: Actually, you're showing signs of it already. Your cheeks and round-face are prime exaples of it.

 I smirked a little bit as she fumes over that comment. 

"I DO NO-" 

"But they look adorable," I cut her off before she can finished.

I notice her cheeks gotten a bit redder but I think that's just me.

We finally made it to the Mochi Cafe and it looks pretty nice and the options also look pretty interesting. The one that caught my eye however, was the coffee flavor.

"Find anything interesting Izuku? I did. The Chocolate one looks super yummy!" Ochako ask me as she sets down her menu. " I did. The Coffeee one looks interesting,"  I put the menu down and the waitress just appeared asking for what we wanted so we placed our orders so we just need to wait.

I was just looking around the cafe trying to kill time but it feels like it's been going on forever.

"Hey Izuku," my head immediately turned to her direction.