Chapter 4

Izuku POV

I was able to wake up late in the morning. I turn to the clock at it says 11:00. I guess I was that tired if woke up this late.

I went to the kitchen to cook myself some breakfast and i saw a wrap box along with a note.

Dear Izuku,

It's great to have you back! You were sleeping so soundly so I went out and bought you a phone so you can stay in touch with me and your friends. I went to work so sorry that I couldn't stay and spend time with you. anyway, I also register you to go to school where Bakugou and Uraraka so that's good news! I'll be back at 6 so be safe Izuku!

                                                                                      - Love Mother

I smiled at the letter. My mother really cares about me, and i'm happy she does. I made my breakfast and open up my new phone while i was eating it. 

The phone is pretty interesting since it has many features that caught my attention. I saw a contacts app which holds in the numbers of others so i put in Ochako's number so i can call her later.

After I finish eating,I went to My room to change into his training clothes to finish up the beach.

I was now standing at the nearly completed beach and decided that I should go all out since I wants to spend with my friends and mother.

Before I could begin this boring training, since it wasn't hard enough, I saw a broken down motorcycle that caught my interest.

"huh, well look at that. I could rebuild this and repaint it and use it to travel to school. Even though I can easily just run there since I'm fast or teleport. But why waste something like this?"

I teleported this motorcycle back to my house so I fix it up later and started training.

"tch, let's get this over with."

4 hours later

3RD POV

Bakugou was walking outside to meet up with Ochako since they have plans ready with Izuku. As they reach Izuku's home, they realize that he's not there after knocking and waiting for 5 minutes.

Bakugou: The heck? 

Ochako: Maybe he's at the beach training?

Bakugou: Yeah, lets go check out the beach, if he is there then we can spend some time there with him. Could be fun.

Ochako: Yeah! Lets Go!

Ochaco was pumping her fist up and ran as fast as she can to the beach along with Bakugou who is running to catch up with her.

Bakugou's head: Dang. She can move when she wants to. 

They arrive at the beach their jaws drop at the sight they are witnessing.