Chapter 25

The two teens walked out of their room in their casual clothing ready to start the day with the others. 

They all met up outside and decided to split up in groups of 5 so exploring the island can be quicker. The first group contains Shadow, Ochako, Jirou, Kaminari, and Melissa. The second group contains Bakugou, Todoroki, Momo, Kirishima, and Ichiro.

Shadow's group went to the many amusement parks and lets just say Ochako, Jirou, and Kaminari stood awestruck to it while Shadow looks at it with a impressed look. 

Jirou became giddy so she quickly grab Shadow's hand and ran to the many  rides that awaits these teenagers. Ohako and kaminari however, both pouted in frustration in a bit of jealousy. 

Melissa giggles to herself a bit when she notices those two's faces. 'I'm sensing a love battle!' Melissa ran up to Shadow and Jirou. Ochako and Kaminari snapped back into existence and realized that they are far behind so they quickly ran up to the three to catch up.

On the roller coaster, Shadow and Jirou got the front while Kaminar and Ochako got the one behind them and Melissa got one behind her. As the ride began, all that was happening is screaming Jirou, an unimpressed Shadow since he thought the ride was going to be much better than he hoped for, a glaring filled Ochako and Kaminari, and a laughing Melissa.

The next ride was a Zero gravity type. Ochako and Kaminari managed to be right next to shadow which made Jirou puted in frustration but shrugs it off as she gets next kaminari. Melissa when went next to Jirou just before the ride starts. The ride is spinning like crazy and nearly everyone just scream except Shadow. He's not impressed with this ride as well.

After the ride was over, they went on to the rest which failed of Shadow's expectations of having a blast but just finds these rides mediocre.

'I wonder If Kaachan's having a better time than me right now,' Shadow thought of as he enters the cafe.

--------

With Bakugou, Todoroki, Momo, Kirishima, and Ichiro. They all went to the many museums that a certain ash-blonde find annoying while Momo became a kid who went inside a candy store for the first time. 

Bakugou is not impressed with the displays and Ichiro and Todoroki thought the same. Kirishima thought that it was "Manly" and Momo had her eyes sparkle the whole time in there. Wanting to get out of there, Bakugou snook out of the museum along with Ichiro. Todoroki decided to stay behind since he thinks that it's rude to ditch Momo. 

Bakugou and Ichiro ran towards the theater they have to pass the time since they already did some exploring in the amusement park the other day.

"What Movie should we watch?" Ichiro ask as he and Bakugou observe the movie list.

"I don't know, maybe that one." Bakugou pointed to a movie poster. Ichiro look to where Bakugou is pointing at as became excited to see which movie they are going to watch.

"A Multi-verse type movie? Why not! Lets check it out!" Ichiro said as they paid their tickets. They bought the snacks and their drinks and went to sit down at the seats as the trailers for other movies started.

"You know, you think it will be cool if there's other dimensions?" Ichiro said.

"I think that will be cool, but we both know that isn't real you know," Bakugou replied as he eats a few pieces of popcorn. 

Ichiro nodded to Bakugou's statement, "Well, a man can dream". The movie started as soon as Ichiro finished.

In a distance, a individual with spiky Black hair with Blue highlights is sitting a few rows behind from the two heroes in training. He has a black jacket that has two pointed edges on both sides in the along with a dark blue shirt.