Chapter 22

3RD POV

The day after Stain was arrested was pretty stressful for the heroes in training. Fortunately, Bakugou, Izuku, and Todoroki didn't receive serious injuries like Native and Iida. But those three, along with the people that they are interning with, were summoned to the hospital where Iida is in for recovery.

Upon their arrival, they were greeted by the police chief, Kenji Tsuragamea.

"Hello. I'm Kenji Tsuragamea, the Police Chief of Hosu.," The dog man said. 

"Why did ya bring us here?" Izuku said nonchalantly as he leans on the wall. 

The chief glared at Izuku before continuing, "First, I must thank you all for stopping the Hero Killer. But Unfortunately to most of you, you have broken the law," Todoroki, Iida, and Bakugou tensed up a bit.

"What do you mean by that?" Izuku said with a bit of seriousness in his voice.

"What I mean is that the 3 of you" he took quick glances at Iida, Todoroki, and finally back at Izuku, "Used your quirks to cause injury to the villain. Except for Bakugou since he was granted permission to stop trouble,". Bakugou let out a sigh of relief but Todoroki had a pissed off expression on his face. The same went for Izuku but much more scary looking.

"So what are you saying basically?" Izuku asked in a low tone.

"What I'm saying you three would be given a criminal char-"

"SO YOUR SAYING THAT WE SHOULD'VE JUST LET OUR FRIENDS DIE JUST BECAUSE WE NEED PERMISSION TO USE OUR QUIRKS TO SAVE THEM!?!?!!" Izuku cut off the chief in a loud and angry tone. Bakugou and Todoroki flinch since they didn't expect Izuku to just yell out of the sudden.

"So you thinks it's okay to break the law?" The Chief Fired back in a more pissed tone.

"Law or not, lives were at stake. I would rather break the governments law than to let them die!" Izuku fired back. Tension started to fill the atmosphere. 

The two are glaring at each others at this point. The chief's eyes shows that he's unfazed while Shadow's are pure anger and annoyance. After a few more moments, Shadow scoffed and walks away from the chief.

"tch. Im done here. I'm out." Izuku said as he teleported away before anyone could stop him.

Everyone sweatdropped from that. Anyway, the chief resumed talking of the charges. " As I was saying, you would be given criminal charges, if the public knew that all of you are the reason.".

"What do you mean by that?" Iida questions.

"What i mean is that we could turn a blind eye by giving all the credit to Endeavor and no criminal charges will be enforced. This option is possible thanks the lack of witnesses. So what's your choice?" The Chief finished leaving the final call to UA students.

"I prefer that option" Bakugou said.

"I would pick that one too." Todoroki added.

".... Sure..." Iida silienty said. 

"Very well! We'll make the announcement shortly. Anyway, I hope you feel better soon Iida. And Endeavor, make sure you tell that kid before he spreads the word. This must stay classified," the Chief stated. Endeavor gave him a nod so Kenji Tsuragamea bowed and took his leave.

Endeavor isn't really on board with it because of his pride gut he doesn't want his son to face charges so he went along with.

"Shoto, lets go. We must go tell Izuku of this decision" Endeavor said as he walks toward the door. Shoto didn't reply, he just walks to the door. Endeavor sighed and exited out of hospital room and started their search for Izuku.

They left the Hospital and were shock to see Izuku outside taking a nap in a tree that  is literally in front of them. They thought that he went somewhere far, not sleeping in a tree.

"Izuku?" Shoto questions as he looks at the sleepy Izuku.

Endeavor walked towards the tree and punch it hard enough so Izuku would fall of. It worked and Izuku somehow manages to land swiftly but was a little annoyed that his beauty sleep was interrupted. "You gotta be kidding me. I was taking a nice nap and you just had to ruin it." Izuku said as he boringly looked at the Number 2 Hero. 

Endeavor sighed but he still needs to tell him about the circumstances but it needs to be discussed in his office so no-one can hear them.

"Let's go back to my agency. There's things we must discuss." Endeavor said. Izuku just rolls his eye while Shoto is still quiet.

They managed to arrive at the agency after a few hours and now there in his office.

" Mid-"

"Shadow" Izuku cut him off.

"The name's Shadow" Izuku stated.

"*sighs* Shadow, The Chief of Police had given an oppurtunity to avoid criminal charges against you, Shoto, and your fellow classmate and we took it. So you cannot say that you and the others took down the hero killer since unfortunately all the credit will have to go to me" Endeavor explained.

 Shadow just gave a blank expression like he doesn't care. 

"tch. Really? Is that it? hmph. I don't really care about the dang credit or the stupid charges. Do what you want. But don't worry, I won't say a thing." Shadow said as he walks off to his temporary room.

"*sighs* What's with him?" Endeavor question.

"Dont know. He's a mysterious one that's for sure," Shoto said as he walks back to his temporary room.

Meanwhile With Bakugou

"BAKA!" Gran Torino yelled at Bakugou who is laying on the floor with a solid bruise on his face due to Toriono kicking his face hard.

"Thanks to you my teaching license is suspended and i'm getting a pay cut! SO HOW AM I GOING TO EAT TAIYAKI NOW!?!?!?!" Torino yelled in agony since he has to find new ways to eat his favourite food. 

'Gggggrrr. Baka old man' Bakugou thought when he laid back down in the sofa.

'This was the most intense internship yet.... Wait, this is my first internship so that technically means that it's also a boring one' Bakugou looks back at the old man rocking back and forth while whimpering 'Taiyaki' over and over again.

'well, I'm not far off'

TimeSkip brought to you by Shadow dreaming about cooking in a cute apron

Today is the end of internships so everyone is going back home where they can rest and recover.

For Bakugou, he's standing outside saying his farewells to Gran Torino.

"Hey Geezer. Thanks!" Bakugou said with a close eye smile.

Bakugou takes off but Gran Torino called him out before he can leave.

"Wait! Hothead!" Torino yelled.

"WHAT?!!?!?!" Bakugou yells in annoyance.

"Who are you?" Torino said as he trembles a little bit.

That Pissed Bakugou off. "OH YOU GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!!! MY NAME IS-*GASP*" Bakugou stop mid-sentence as he realizes on what the Geezer is really saying.

Bakugou gave a huge grin at Torino, " My name is Ground Zero!". And with that, Bakugou ran off with a face full of pride.

'You pick a truly dangerous All Might. The name Ground Zero will be remembered through history as the people look back' Gran Torino smiles softly and went back inside to eat Taiyaki.