Chapter 5

3RD POV

Today is Izuku's first day for middle school. He is looking forward to it since he can hang out Ochako and Bakugou more. But at the same time, he dreads it since all he is really interested to go to UA. But his mother insisted that he should go to middle school so he can learn some things he might've overlook when he was studying at the library. He realizes that she made a very good point so that where he is now, standing in front of his school wearing his uniform.

Izuku's head: "tch. So this the middle school i'll be going to eh? Doesn't matter. I'll just get in, easily pass everything they gave me and get out so I can go into UA'

???: Hey Izuku! Over here!!!!

Izuku turns around to find Ochako and Bakugou running towards him in the front doors of the school.

Ochako: Hey Izuku! It's great to see again! I so happy that were all going to be here for the next 10 months!

Bakugou: Same thing here. BTW Izuku, you look nice in that uniform btw.

Izuku: hmph, thanks Bakugou. You look nice in your uniform as well. Ochako, you look good in yours too.  *Head* I wonder what she would've looked like if she wears those.

Ochako: hehe. Thanks Izuku... That's very nice of you to say.

Ochako lightly blushes red  at Izuku's compliment. Bakugou check his phone to check the time and his eyes widen at the time.

Bakugou: COME ON YOU TWO!!!!! WE'LL BE LATE FOR CLASS!!!!!

Ochako's eyes widen as Izuku stayed calm as they both ran towards their class.

They manage to make in class in time and they went to their seats to wait for further instructions from their teacher.

Teacher: Hello everyone. Today we have a new transfer student today. So let me state my name first, My name is Karin Hitsugaya. Now can Midoriya-kun please present himself.

Izuku teleported in front of the room which caught some of them off guard

Izuku: Hello My name is Izuku Midoriya. My quirk is called chaos. It allows me to use my energy into attacks and  and many other tricks with it as well. It also grants me inhuman speed and strength.

Izuku said that in a calm tone while many of the girls in his class were gazing by his appearance.

One with horns on her head was eyeing him with a dreamy gaze and a girl with jacks on her ears was slightly blushing from his tone and appearance.

Girl's head: wow, he's handsome. I don't mind being together with this man.

Izuku teleports back to his seat just to get the day over with.

Karin: OK. Thank your introducing yourself Midoriya. Now lets begin today's lesson.

Timeskip to lunch

Izuku's head: well, that was boring. Anyway, time to eat some food.

Izuku walks out outside to find a tree so he can relax and eat his food. As he sits down when he finally found a tree, Bakugou and Ochako ran to where Izuku was at and they sat down and enjoy their food while having a nice talk.

Ochako: So, what do you think of school so far Izuku?

Izuku: boring.

Bakugou: I get you man, School is boring but it is a requirement though. What do you think of our Karin Hitsugaya by the way?

Izuku: I think she's a good teacher. She's pretty strict but also fun too which is nice really. 

Ochako: Oh! I almost forgot! Did you know that her husband is Toshiro Hitsugaya? The ice swordsmen hero?