Chatpter 21

3RD POV

Today is another day of internships. 

Class 1-A are struggling but managing with their internships such as Ururaka trying to focus on learning new martial arts, Kirishima and Tetsutetsu are cleaning up the community park which was a bit boring, Asui is just training and cleaning, Ichiro and Tokoyami are the ground trying to catch their breath after trying to keep up with Hawks for the 20th villain arrest of today, and for Bakugou, he's getting in better control of One For All with Gran Torino.

"Ok Hothead, I think it's time we do something different this time!" Gran Torino said as he stops jumping everywhere. Bakugou deactivated One For All and was in deep thought to see what they'll be doing now.

Gran Torino: Ok hothead, today, we will be going to Hosu!

'Hosu?' Bakugou thought as he catches his breath from the sparring session.  "Why are we going there, geezer?" Bakugou asked as the two exited the building.

"You're getting too used to my fighting style so were hunting villains!! After all, many villains have different fighting styles so you must get to know this wide variety of styles." Torino explained as they reached the light rail.

"Makes sense," Bakugou said as his face turned sinister, "So I can kill these villains? This is going to be fun!!!". Torino sweatdrops as they both sat in their seats.

'You truly picked a dangerous one, Toshinori...' Gran Torino thought.

*We have arrived at Hosu*

The passengers started to go up and exited the light rail. 

But before Bakugou and Gran Torino could get out of their seats, a mysterious creature smashed through the station causing a riot.

"What the?!?! Hothead get back!!!" Gran Torino yelled as he activates his quirk. Gran Torino jumped all over the place to pick up some momentum speed and dodge the attacks of the nomu. Gran Torino landed heavy kick attacks on the nomu's head which reacted by running away the others followed and they're now causing havoc to the district.

"Grrr. Hothead! You go check out the city if there's any more! If there's trouble, make sure they feel pain!" Gran Torino said as he grin at the last part. Bakugou gave a sinister smile to the old man and uses his explosions to maneuver through the air.

'What are these things doing here anyway?! Doesn't matter! I need to go find them!' Bakugou lands back down and uses OFA to run through the streets of the dark alleyways. 

Bakugou kept on running around the alleyway until he saw something that widen his eyes in shock.

The Hero Killer. Stain. More precisely, Stain holding a sword above Iida's head and was about to pierce through it.

Bakugou Immediately launches a huge explosion with OFA activated and dashes before Stain can kill Iida. 

Bakugou manages to reach there in time and delivered a solid explosion to Stain's face which he jump back from the recoil. Bakugou landed next to Iida after he launch the explosion.

"B-bakugou?!" Iida said while he was o there floor unable to get up.

"Dang it Four eyes! Why the heck would you go after the Hero Killer?!?!?" Bakuguo yells at the paralyzed human robot. " I guess your brain must've fired after hearing what happen to your brother," Bakugou says as he gets into a fighting position while glaring at the Hero Killer.

"Stay o-out of this, this fight.... is mine...." Iida said.

"MAKE ME!!!!" Bakugou yelled, "Besides, a hero doesn't aband to those in need, even when they are not asking for it! That's what All Might always says!"