Chapter 7

Bakugou POV

It's been a week since we all took the exams. I destroyed the competition since those pathetic robots were easy to kill so getting into U.A is a piece of Cake.

A Week ago

After the exams were over I waited at the place we all decided to meet up after it's over. 

5 Minutes Later

"WHERE ARE THEY!?!?!?!?!?!?!" yelled in annoyance. How can the take so long!!?!?

"Why are you yelling Kaachan?"

I snapped my head to source of that voice only to see Izuku giving me a blank look. there was also Uraraka and some other guy that i don't know but I'm focused on that. No. I'm Focused on why they're so late!

"I'M YELLING CUZ I'M MAD THAT YOU GUYS ARE LATE!!!! AND WHO THE HECK IS THAT GUY!?!?!?!?!?!?"

The random guy from earlier just chuckled and spoke up,"Sorry about that. My name is Ichiro Hitsugaya! Its finally great to meet you!"

Did he say Hitsugaya? So he must be Karin's son. He looks like a nice guy. He looks tough too, especially with that look in his eyes.

"So your our teacher's son eh? Well, it's good to meet you. Let's be great heroes together." i said with a bit of confidence.

I reach out my hand for a handshake and he shook his hand with mine with a strong grip.

"Thanks Bakugou! And Yeah, Let's be the best of the best!" he exclaimed.

Heh, I like this guy.

"And we're late because the cute round-face over here got her legs crush by giant rocks so I got her out of that area and destroy the giant robot," Izuku said as he pointed at Uraraka with his thumb. 

Wait. Did he just call Uraraka round-face? PFFFFFFTTTTTT!!!! And Uraraka is blushing like crazy right now! This couldn't be any better!!

"R-R-round Face!?!?!?!?!" she stuttered while her cheeks became a darker shade of pink. 

Me and Ichiro couldn't hold it anymore so we just let all our laughter out to her response.

"BHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! OH MAN!! YOU SHOULD SEE THE LOOK ON YOUR FACE ROUND FACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!" we laughed like maniacs. We couldn't help it! Her reaction is too good!

"Anyway, We all did good on the practical. How about we all meet up in the Cafe to reveal our results together once we all got them. Sounds good?" Izuku said, getting straight to the point with a blank face.

"Yeah, that sounds good." i said.

"I'll see you guys later then" Izuku said as he walked away with Uraraka following.

Present

Ok, I got my letter from U.A and now me and Ichiro are waiting for Izuku and Uraraka to show up. Me and him decide to have a conversation so we can know each other better. He started to bring up his experience from the exams after I told him my experience from it.

"When I was at the exams, I saw a small guy who throw purple balls out of his head, trying to trap a girl who can shoot acid out of her body. I think he was trying to feel her breasts I think? But that means that he's an absolute pervert. So what he ended up getting is a huge kick in the  *coughs* crotch and acid slap in the face by her. He disgusts me really."

"That must've been Mina since she could shoot acid out of her skin. That guy deserves it though, He'll most likely not be going into U.A." i said. Someone like that shouldn't e there if they had gross intentions.

"Anyway, You think other girls will try to get their hands on him? You know, Izuku?" Ichiro said as he takes another sip of his water.

"With his appearance and attitude, most likely," I answered quickly.

"Don't blame ya."

Just as he finish finishing that sentence though the door opened showing Uraraka and Izuku going in. About time really.

"Hey! What took you guys so long?" I said, a bit annoyed that it took them longer than usual to get here.

"Sorry, the mail took longer to arrive." Izuku said, not looking like he was really sorry.

"Same for me!" Uraraka said while rubbing the back of her head.

I looked back, annoyed but it doesn't matter now that we're all here."Now let's open these." I said as I grab mine out, with Izuku and Uraraka doing the same.

"Dibs On Going first!"

We all look at Ichiro opening his and a projector shows a hologram of All Might? Wait what?

"ALL MIGHT?!?!?!?!?!?!?/All Might?" we yelled in shock, except for Izuku of course.

"I AM HERE AS A PROJECTION!!!! YOUNG HITSUGAYA!!! YOU HAVE PAST THE EXAM WITH A TOTAL OF 189 POINTS!!! SO WELCOME TO YOUR HERO ACADEMIA!!!!

"I'M IN!!!!" He exclaimed.

"I'm Next!!!!" Uraraka said as she opens it up to get her results.

"YOUNG URARAKA!!! YOU SCORE A TOTAL OF 65 POINTS!! SO WELCOME TO YOUR HERO ACADEMIA!!!!!!"

"YES I DID IT!!!" she said as she punches the air repeatedly.

Izuku smiled, "The training paid off"

"Yes! SO THANK YOU IZUKU!!" She gave him a tight hug and he looks rather uncomfortable with the situation which just made me and Ichiro smirk so hard.

"All right all right! my turn!" I ripped mine open.

"YOUNG BAKUGOU!!!!!! YOU HAVE TOTAL OF 205 POINTS!!!! SO WELCOME TO YOUR HERO ACADEMIA!!!!!!!"

"All Right!!! I got in!!" I said cheekily. I'm not too surprised but it's nice to know that I'm in the best of the best schools.

"Lets see how many points I got." Izuku open is very carefully and slowly for some odd reason. Doesn't matter, he got it opened.

"YOUNG MIDORIYA!!!! YOU HAVE THE HIGHEST SCORE IN U.A HISTORY!! YOU VAE SCORE A TOTAL OF 955 POINTS!!! MAKING YOU THE CLASS REPRESENTATIVE!!!! SO WELCOME TO YOUR HERO ACADEMIA!!!!!!!!

That's a lot of points. I'm not surprise though but Uraraka and Ichiro are.

"YOU HAVE THE HIGHEST SCORE EVER IZUKU!!!!" Uraraka and Ichiro exclaimed.

Izuku smirks at his accomplishment and ordered us some Caramel Frappuccinos in celebration for getting into UA. 

We celebrated hard but not too hard since we are in a local Cafe.

It wa time to go home since today is still a school day so we all took our way home.

'Next Month is the Month were we all start training to be the best Heroes'