Babysitting

~TIME SKIP~

Blake POV

I wake up, still a bit tired, but oh well. I sit up and stretch, Saturdays, you have to love them. I swing my legs to the other side of my bed, i get up and walk into the living room. I sigh, what am i even going to do this weekend? I walk into the bathroom, and start brushing my teeth. I feel like forgetting something.

I start the water in the shower, and wait for it to heat up. I undress and get in the shower, as i' washing my hair, it dawned on me. I'M BABYSITTING WITH YANG! I quickly finish up, pun on some clothes and check the time. 08:30, i might have some time left.

I take care of my hair, and head over to Yang's to see what's going on with the entire babysitting thing. I knock on her door, and wait, i hear something moving from inside, and met with a Yang who just woke up. She was scratching her back, and opening the door, making her tank top come up, revealing an ab or 2.

I blushed a bit, but shake off the feeling. "Hey Blake, what's up?", her voice was a bit raspy, "Hey, i was wondering what time we should head over to your sister's place to baby sit." i see the panic in her face. "Shit, slipped my mind, what time is it?" "It's 08:32, why?". She ran to her bathroom, brushed, and a bit later walked on still putting on a shirl, she had a bra on luckily, otherwise, i'd die of blood loss.

She grabbed her keys, and 2 helmets. What does she need them for? She closed then locked her door. She grabbed my hand, and ran downstairs. She handed me a helmet, and ran to a motorcycle. She pat the seat behind her and i got on. "Hold on" i put my arms around her waist, and we went so fast, the white lines looked like 1 solid line, we never stopped, and about 20 minutes later, we got to a big house. 

i'm still holding on for dear life when Yang pats my head, that's when i realized, i didn't have my bow. Shit, how could i forget?! "I cover my ears, and start walking. Yang grabs my hands, and pulls them down. "Blake, they look fine, and if you need, i will get a ribbon somehow." "I just...i don't know how they'll react to me." 

She sighed, and kept my hands down. "They'll be fine with you Blake, you shouldn't hide who you are to make them happy, but i will worn you, Weiss may be a bit...cold, not because of who you are, that's just how she is." We hear a woman's voice from behind us. "Hey, i'm not that mean!"

The woman was holding a small child, her hair was white with the outside being a red border. The woman had pure white hair, a white long sleeved sweater, and light blue skinny jeans. Yang turned towards her, still keeping my hands down with one of hers. "Heya Ice queen, Ruby called and asked me to babysit." "Yeah, i know, who's that with you?" "This is my friend Blake, she's helping me today." The woman hummed as she looked at me.

She walked towards us. "Why are you holding her hands down?" she asked, looking at Yang with a curious expression. 'So she can't cover her ears." The woman looked at me, them my cat ears, witch flattened against my head. "Oh, ok, she seems uncomfortable...and quiet." "She's just shy." My hands started to hurt a bit. "Um, Yang, can you let go of my hands, your hurting them." i say, she turns to look at me and quickly lets go. "I'm so sorry, i didn't realize i just didn't-" "It's fine, calm down." i say, smiling at her.

"Oh, Blake, this is Weiss, Weiss, Blake." She waves, and looks back at Yang. "Ruby should be out in a second." "Great, should i take white?" Weiss handed the small child over to Yang carefully. Yang looked like she somewhat knew what she's doing. "You know where everything is?" Weiss asked. "Yep. food in the pantry, diapers upstairs, and playroom next to the living room.".

The child pulled Yang's hair, causing Yang to almost drop her. I Grab the kid, and hold her so Yang doesn't drop her. The kid looked at me, and then at my ears, please don't. She reached up and pet them. At least she didn't pull on them like most.