Heat wave pt2

Look, I got problems ok?! Plus, most of you probably don't even mind the chapters. Last one, I swear......NO SMUT!

Blake POV

I hear the door open, "K, bye Nora." Yang's voice sending my mind crazy. I hate this so much! Why did I have to wake up when she came in?!

I look at the time, 12:03am, she did come home really late. Did she expect me to be asleep or something?!

I crack the door open slowly and quietly, and poked my head out. "I'm tiered, but I get my stitches out tomorrow!" Yang said In A wisper.

Is that what she was talking about on the phone earlier?! I see her lay down on the couch, and close her eyes. I take a deep breath, and head twords the bed, but my mind and body wanting Yang.

What the fuck is wrong with me?! She's just a friend...who you went on a date with....and kissed... several times.

Ok, maybe we're a little bit more than friends, but I can't do that to her! Just have to sleep it off, and keep the door locked!

Day 2

I wake up, pain through out my body, it felt like my body was burning from the inside, wait, is that why they call it Heat?! I'm JUST now realizing this!?

What ever, just a couple more days and life with fine, but might be a bit awkward with Yang since the whole bitting her neck thing.

But she tasted sweet, and i-NO, it's to early to be having these thoughts! I need food, I need so much food and books.

I swing my legs to the side of the bed, and get up, walking hurt, but I have to do it, it can feel better sometimes after you move around.

I walk into the kitchen, and opened the fridge, more tuna melts and a note.

Dear Blake

I'm going to be out for the day again, made more tuna melts to last the day

-Yang

She left again.....I guess that's a good thing, but I really want her here, but, if she's here, everything is so much more painful.

~we gonna do a time skip because why not??~

I wake up the final day of my fucking cycle! The pain is at a peak, and my body wants to......BUT IT'S THE LAST DAY!

I sit up slowly, and look around the room, nothing out of the ordinary, but I look at the time.

5:00am, how early did I just wake up?! Well obviously, I woke up at 5, that how early I woke up.

I looked around the room again, it is darker than usual, I just thought the curtains were closed.

I hear the door start to open, slowly, and I lay back down quickly, rolling over. I hear a thankful sigh, and light footsteps creeping through the room.

I smell the faintest bit of honey, and smoke, and knew it was Yang, and the pain got worse. How does she even smell like that?

I heard a light tap on the night stand, then felt a pair of eyes on me, then light footsteps leaving the room. I was about to open my eyes when I felt eyes on me again.

I hear the door close, and I sit back up, what was that about? I look over to the night stand and see a book.

The 3rd book to a series, "The man with 2 souls 3: The man with 8 souls" long title, but it should be good. I open the book to read the first page.