The Date

Yang POV

I wake up to my alarm blaring in my ears, I had set it on the end table of the couch. I get up and walk into the bathroom.

I brush my hair, and my teeth, and grab my gym bag and put some fresh new, just out of the dryer, clothes in.

I walk out the door, Blake is actually ok with me going to the gym after making sure I'm fine. I walk out the door before Blake sees, and stops me to make sure I'm fine....again.

I walk out the door, and down stairs, see my peice of shit landlord, wave and walk out.

Walk down to the gym, and do what I have to.

~time skip because I'm not writing her workout~

I get dressed and blow dry my hair, it feels nice to workout again. I finish up, and walk out the door, now 7:25. I head over to The Chocolate Bunny and take a seat.

Coco comes over, and takes my order. "K, what do you want?" "That's not exactly a nice way to say it" "well, it's you, so what's the point in being nice at all?"

We share a laugh, and I tell her what I want, I get my coffee, and just drink and look at the menu of the restaurant to see if it has anything I would like.

Today was actually going really smoothly, I got to do my workout again, I can relax a bit, and I think Coco gets off her break soon so I can talk to her.

I take another sip of my coffee, and see someone sit in the seat in front of me. "So, who you texting?" She asked, "I'm not texting someone, I'm looking at the menu for the new restaurant." I say, not taking my eyes off the phone.

"Oh, you're planning on going?" I nod my head, they have a few things I would like so far, but I'm going to keep looking.

"And why, may I ask, do you want to go?" "I have a date." I say plainly. "It wouldn't happen to be that Blake girl, is it?" I nod again.

She grabs my phone, and pulled it away, getting my full attention. "Can I have that back?" I ask, she just had an exited look on her face.

"Yang, do you know how big this is?!" She asked. "I'm just going on a date, and you asked if we're dating last time." "Yes, and you said no."

I look at her confused. "The last time you dated someone, is that one guy who went through you stuff!" "I still don't see your point."

She squeezes the bridge of her nose lightly and sighed. "Yang, you haven't dated someone in forever, and your going on a date, do you see my point?", Now that she mentioned it, I haven't really been on a date in a long time.

I nod, and start to stand up, pull out my wallet before Coco puts a hand on my wallet. "Save the money for your date, now go." She said, pointing to the door. "But I need to-" "you now have a tab, go!" I sighed, no winning against her.

I walk out and head to the apartment building, I walk in and see my landlord. They scoffed at me walking in, and I just wave. "Stupid fags" I hear them mumble.

"Excuse me?" I ask, walking over to them. "I said, stupid fags!" I say nothing, just take a step back as golden fire and rage consumes my body.

They hide behind their desk, as the golden flames dance around me. I wasn't mad because she insisted me, no, she insisted a lot of my friends, and part of my family.

"YANG!?" I hear a voice say, a voice the belonged to non other than Pyrrha. My flames go out, as I turn and look at her.

"Yang, what happened?!" I take a deep breath, my eyes still red. "The landlord" I say, a monotone voice. She  looks at the landlord, now hiding behind their desk.