Accepted

Yang POV

I sat on the couch, bored out of my mind, I tried playing games, didn't work, reading, didn't work, I tried to take a nap, didn't work.

Everything seemed boring, and everything felt so, bland, like something was missing, but what is it?!

Know what, I will put on real clothes, and go visit Ruby, why not? I get up, and walk to the room, and change into a yellow t-shirt and blue jeans.

I walk out the door and grab my keys, and walk to my bike. I get one and start the dive down to Ruby's place.

When I get the, I knock on the door and Ruby answers with White. "Oh, hey Yang, I didn't expect you to visit today?" She said, White playing with Ruby's hair.

"Need help?" I ask, Ruby shook her head, and pulled me inside. "So, what did you come here for?" "What? I can't spend time with my little sister?"

She looked at me with a face that said "I'm not dumb". We sat down on the couch, and White crawled over to me.  "So, why did you come over?" She asked.

"Because I'm bored." She looked at me confused. "Then play a game or something, read, take a nap, hang out with people, something." I looked at her, a grin on my face.

"I'm hanging out with you aren't I?" She sighed, and shook her head, "what about Ren and Nora?" "Don't know." White crawled back to Ruby.

"Well go bother them, Weiss and I have a.....date tonight." I smirk, and walk to the door, not even here for 5 minutes, and already being forced to leave, "you sure you don't want me to babysit?" "Yang, I love you, and I did miss you, but not today."

I walked out and sat on my bike, I love Ruby to death, but hanging out with her was just boring for once. Not only that, she kicked me out.

Maybe meeting my new neighbors will be interesting. I start my bike, and get to my building, and sure enough, I see a new car out front, one I don't recognize.

I get inside after parking, the landlord grunts at the site of me. I give them a wave and a evil grin on my face, and head upstairs.

I was about to get into my apartment when I heard a familiar voice, belonging to a redheaded girl.

"Yang?" I turn around and see a face I thought I'd never see again, Pyrrha Nikos. "Pyrrha?! You the person moving in?!" "Well yes, Jaune and I are here."

"I was so prepared to hate my new neighbors!" She looked at me confused. "Why would you hate them, you like almost everyone."

I explain the whole ordeal with the landlord kicking out Blake so they could move in. She covered her mouth out of shock.

"I'm sorry!" "It's not your fault, and she just moved in with me." I say, trying to make her feel better. That when Jaune came over.

"Yang! I didn't think I'd see you again!" "Hey, how are you?" He tells me how he proposed to Pyrrha, and that they still need to give out wedding invitations soon.

I invited them in, and we talked for a while until about 12:00 when we heard the door handle. In walked Blake.

"Hey Yang, there's a new car outside and...um, hello?" She said, noticing Jaune and Pyrrha. "Hey Blake, this is Jaune, and Pyrrha, old friends from high school, and our new neighbors."

Blake waved, nervously. "Hello." She walked over and sat down next to me, "so, I'm on lunch break, I was wondering if you wanted to hang out?"

I did want to spend time with her, and just talking to Jaune and Pyrrha wasn't boring with her just being around, it was a bit of a drag before.