The bull

Blake POV
~time skip~

I wake up to warm arms around me, my lower half sore.

I felt the arms hold me tighter and Yang's face nuzzle into my neck. "Morning Blake." She said, her voice groggy. "Morning Yang, how'd you sleep?"

"Good, especially since we fun last night." "Yeah, but did you really have to be so rough with me?" "Yes I did."

"Yang, that hurt!" "What do you expect when you spar? And I went easy on you." "But still, it was fun"

She held me a bit closer and let out a sigh. "I don't want to get up." I say, leaning into her more. "I know, neither do I, but I have to go to the gym, and you have to go to work."

"About that, I'm thinking about going to college again, getting a master's." I say, turning in her arms. "How come?" "I want to be an English teacher."

Yang sat up, and looked at me, she looked delightfully surprised. "I never knew you'd be interested in that." "Yeah, I wanted to when I was younger, but I didn't have time before."

She kissed me and got out of the bed, "well, I'll be happy to help if you need me to." "Thanks, but there isn't much you can do."

She gets changed, and grabs her bag, then walks out the bedroom door. I get up and change, and walk out. Yang's making breakfast, and I walk up behind her.

"What's for breakfast?" "Just the normal bacon and eggs, with a bowl of fruit." "Yang, you do know you don't have to cook for me, right?" "Yes I do, you're my girlfriend."

I wrap my arms around her waist, "And I'm very happy any that, but you don't need to cook for me." "To bad, I'm going to anyway." I let go and walk twords the couch, and grab my books.

I put them in my bag, and sit at the table, "you don't have to do this, I can cook for myself." "Well I want to, is that so bad?" "No, but you don't have to, I'm just saying."

She finishes cooking, and puts everything onto plates, then sets them on the table, "Breakfast is ready." I walk over and sit down, as Yang already started eating.

We eat, and I head to work while Yang heads to they gym. I walk in and I'm immediately greeted by a rather cheerful monkey. "Morning Blake!"

"Oh, good morning Sun, something happen?" "No, just in a good mood." I walk to the back and hang up my bag, this was going to be a long day.

~time skip~

I walk into the back and sit down, children have climbed on me for to long. I hear the front door open, and walk out of the back, to see Yang walking in.

"Hey Blake, you on break?" I nod as a kid runs up to us. "Oh, hey James, what do-" "ARE YOU THE DRAGON?!" He asked, looking at Yang amazed.

She bends down and smiles, "Why yes I am." I could see the stars in his eyes. "I saw your fight! You where amazing you beat her with 1 punch!" Yang laughed, thank you, but she was pretty fast."

He nodded and ran back to his table. Yang stood up and looked at me, "I didn't expect that to happen, I know James and Jaden love you, but I didn't expect him to run up to you."

Just then James ran back over with Jaden, both had a price of paper. "Can you sign this?" "AND MINE!" Yang took the paper, and I handed her a pen, she knelt down and sighed both.

The kids looked at them as if they just got a new toy for Christmas. She got up, and handed me my pen back. "Here, should we head out?" James looked up.

"Miss Belladonna, you know her?" Yang nods, "Yes she does, in fact, she lives with me." "Yang, they don't need to know that!" "WE DIDN'T KNOW YOU KNEW A BOXER!" "MISS BELLADONNA IS ACTUALLY COOL?!"