it ends here! (pt 2)

(not proof read)

Blake sat on the bed, the silence starting to annoy her.

Usually she liked silence, it was peaceful, and she still had silence even after she moved in with Yang, but it was different, no one was around, she was alone, again.

She heard the door start to open, as her ear flicked, seeing a white fang grunt standing there, with a tray of food.

"Adam told me to feed you." He said, placing it on the bed, quickly turning around, and walking out the door.

"I hate this" Blake thought, eating the small roll on the try. There was a blob of what looked like mashed potatoes beside it, and a ham sandwich.

She started eating, as a rhythmatic thumping could be heard in her head, like a pulse, but, it was to fast to be her's. She felt like she knew who it belonged to, as it got louder, and louder.

With Adam

"Is it done yet?" He yelled at a man with a white lab coat. "No, I told you, I need soul mates to complete this, the amount of energy they can create, it will be enough." He explained, as Adam grew a snarl on his face.

"I have Blake here, that should do it!" Adam demanded. "I said I need soul mates, you and Blake are not soul mates." Adam was taken aback by this.

"What, how?!" He demanded. "It's a matter of the soul, and the only manifestation of the soul we have, is our aura!"

"Aura?" Adam grew impatient. "Yes, very few people could see it, I am one of those few who can see it. Blake's aura is purple, and she has yellow eyes."

"What the hell does any of this mean?!" Adam demanded, growing angrier.

"The eyes are the window to the soul, and sometimes, show the aura color of your partner, if that's the case, the aura glows brighter, her aura, though a dark color, is bright, meaning, her soul mates has a yellow aura, and will probably have purple eyes." The man explained, gritting his teeth.

"ARE YOU FUCKING WITH ME RIGHT NOW!" Adam yelled, throwing his fist into the mental wall next to him, as is dented inwards. "So she's not my soul mate?!" "No." "Fuck it, I'll kill her soul mate when this is done, and I'll make sure, that she only has me left." Adam said.

"Oh, another thing-" the man started "they have a special bond, like a power in a way, sometimes you can see their partners footprints, or they can pick up on their smell, or is the strongest, and rarest cases, they hear a heart beat, but this can only be activated of they meet their partner."

"So they can find each other after separating?!" Adam asked, gripping the hair on the side of his head with both hands, panicked. "Yes, why?"

"If my theory is correct, then I think her soul mate is tracking Blake as we speak." Adam said, running out of the laboratory he was in.

With Yang

Yang ran down the hall, as she found the door, she knew Blake was there, she could hear the rhythmatic thumping, and knew where to go with it.

She looked at the key pad, "shit" she said under her breath, looking at the pad, 4 numbers seemed to be worn away, 2,5,7,8 what can she do with that?

|1|  |3|
|4|  |6|
|  |  |9|

Another Soldier walked by, and looked at Yang, confused. "What are you doing here?!" He demanded, gripping his weapon tighter.