What's next

Yang POV

"It's not what it looks like!" I say. I let go of Blake, and we get a good distance between us us. Ruby had this look of pure happiness.

"Yang has a girlfriend, Yang has a girlfriend!" "RUBY, IT'S NOT LIKE THAT!" "Then why'd you kiss?". She asked, why did she kiss me? Why did i kiss back? "I don't have to explain myself to you!" i say, i just didn't have an answer.

"Look, forget you saw anything, it was a mistake." Blake says, she rubs her arm and looks at the ground. Ruby walks up to me, and study's my face. "Hmmmmm, fine, I'll go with what your girlfriend said. Also, uncle Qrow is coming soon to celebrate his birthday."

I already got the gift for him, but I didn't realize he was coming soon. "Wait, Qrow's coming?" "Not denying your relationship?" Ruby said with a smirk. "A. We aren't dating, B. Uncle Qrow's coming?" "Yeah, he wants us to go to a bar."

I nod, first I'm hearing about this. "When is he gonna be here?" "Tomorrow." "RUBY, THAT TOMMOROW, NOT SOON!" I say, basically yelling. "Yang, calm down, you'll wake up White." Blake says. "Why doesn't your girlfriend come with?" Ruby said, pointing to Blake.

"Ohhhhh, no, not happening. He'll just try to get Blake drunk." I say, crossing my arms, a bit angry. "Maybe, buuut, she'll get to meet Qrow." I get a deadpan expression on my face.

"Ok, do I want a possibility drunk Blake, or do I want Blake to not have to deal with Qrow." Ruby looked at me with a pleading look. "Pleeeaaaas Yang, I'm taking Weiss with me." She said, holding her hands out in front of her.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Weiss says. "No offense Hun, but your a light weight." Ruby said, rubbing the back of her neck. "I have no idea what Blake tolerance is, could be high or low." I say taking a step forward and gesture twords Blake.

"I'm a light weight, so not the best idea, not only that, I'm a daycare worker so also not a good idea to come in with a hangover or something." Blake says, she's been quieter.

"See, can't go!" I say, not taking my eyes off Ruby. "Or she can, she can just call in sick, or not drink." Ruby says again, how badly dose she want her to meet Qrow? "I have a question. Why am I just hearing about this?" "Oh, uncle Qrow wanted me to not tell you for some reason."

I will never understand my side of the family. My mother left me with my dad as a kid, and uncle Qrow, is well, Qrow. "Fine, look, we're going to leave, and grab Qrow's gift, see you tomorrow." "Bye, see ya." Ruby said as she waved out the door as we walked out.

We get on my bike and hand Blake her helmet. "You want to pick up his gift with me?" I ask, expecting her to say no. "Sure, we where supposed to hang out today anyway." She puts on her helmet. I put on mine and we drive off.

~time skip~

We got to the mall around 20 minutes later. I take off my helmet and tap Blake's shoulder. "We're here" she takes off her helmet and gets off the bike. "I have to get used to that speed." I chuckled and get off the bike.

We walk in and start walking twords the store I had ordered Qrow's gift in. We pass a book store and I see Blake looking at the window at a book that was just released. "Want to check it out later." She smiled and nods her head.

We get to the store and as soon as we walked in, the owner yelled at Blake to get out. "Why does she have to get out?" I ask, raising an eyebrow. "Her kind aren't welcome in my store." I turn around to look at Blake who's ears flattened against her head.

"I'll wait outside, don't worry about it." She said sadly as she started to walk out. "wait, stay in here, it's fine." I say with a smile. "What?! No, I want her out of here-" the store manager started but got cut off by me grabbing his collar.