Heat wave

This is going to be a weird chapter, because why the hell not,? No smut, just weird, so, yeah, fair warning, have fun.

Blake POV

I wake up to the morning sun, hitting my eyes, sleep, leaving my body. I let out a groan, and swing my legs over the edge of the bed, the cold morning air hitting them.

I walk twords the door and hear Yang talking to someone, jealousy starting to show up. "Yeah, ok, ok, I know......ok, bye" I hear the phone beep and I walk out of the room.

I open the door and close it behind me, before looking around the room. As I look, I see Yang, sitting on the couch, squeezing the bridge of her nose lightly. That's when I felt it, a sudden pain from between my legs.

I keep looking at Yang when she noticed me, and looked at me. "Oh, morning Blake." She said, her voice seemed more intoxicating than normal, and her eyes, dragging me in.

I feel the pain again, but stronger. "Shit" I mumbled, and turned around. I heard Yang get up and walk twords me, I feel her hand touch my shoulder, the same pain running through my body, even stronger.

"You ok, Blake? You seem a bit off today." I nod, my breathing getting a bit heavier. "Yeah, I'm fine." I say, trying to hide the pain and want in my voice. Yang turned me around to face her, her eyes, killing me slowly.

I started to lean forward a bit, but not out of my own will, like, something is pushing me, and Yang only has her hand on my shoulder. "You sure you're ok?" I nod and quickly opened the door, run in the room, then close and lock it.

"This can't be happening..." I wisper, walking twords my calendar. I look at the date, and the note on it. "Start of heat cycle!" I read it, and just looked at it, until I let out a not so quiet "FUCK!"

Yang knocks on the door. "Blake, you ok, do you need anything?" Fucking hell Yang, I need you, "N-no, I'm good, just not feeling to good today." I lie, I wanted Yang so badly right now, to just have her-NO, NO, NOPE NO! Not right now!

"Oh, do you need any meds? Anything?" The pain shot through me again, the only thing I need right now, is Yang. "NO! DO NOT COME IN HERE, I'M FINE!" "Blake, are you sure you're ok?" "YES, NOW PLEASE LEAVE!" I head her walk away from the door, and I relaxed a bit.

I just need her away from me for a few days, and nothing bad will happen. That's when I heard the door unlocking, FUCK! I run to block the door, but to no success.

Yang opened the door and stood in the door way. "Blake, I know something's up, I'm not dumb." Her eyes, taunting me, the same pain again.

I have to fight this, I have to fight the urges! But it's Yang, she wouldn't mind helping me with-STOP! I grab my head and look down, shaking.

"Blake? Blake are you ok?" She said walking twords me, she placed a hand on my back. The urges, are getting to strong, I have...to keep... fighting them!

"I'll call your work, and let them know you can't come in today." I nod, the second she was our of the room, I slammed it shut. I was going to have to call in anyway.

I calm down a bit, I just need to stay away from Yang, I just need to tell her what's going on, and she'll understand, right?

I heard a knock on the door, and hid under the covers of the bed, as Yang walked in. "Ok, I called in and let them know you're not coming in today." I nod and keep my eyes off her, but her voice, shit.

"So, what's wrong?" I say nothing, and she pulls the blankets away from my face. "Blake, what's wrong, I need to know what meds to get you."

"....... there isn't any medicine that can help...." "What do you mean?" I stay silent, my voice close to overflowing with pain and want. ".... there isn't any medicine that can help..."