The Year

Blake was in bed, trying to go back to sleep. That's all she wanted to do now, just sleep till Yang gets back.

That is until Sun walked into the room. "Blake, get up." He said, staring at her blankly.

"No, let me sleep though the year!" She said, turning over, putting her face in the pillow.

Sun walked over, and sat on the side of the bed. "Get up an shower, I'll be waiting in the living room, come out, SHOWERED AND DRESSED, we're going somewhere, be out in an hour!" He said, walking out.

Blake turned over, looking at the door, ajar. Fiiiiiine, whatever, the sooner I do this, the sooner I can sleep! Blake thought, getting up.

She closed the door completely, and turned on the lights. She went over to the dresser, and opened a drawer.

She saw yellow shirts, with little hints of black. "Oh, yeah, this is Yang's dresser." She grabbed a shirt, and got a pair of pants and underwear from her dresser and walked into the bathroom.

She turned on the shower, and brushed out her hair as the water hot warm. She felt the water, warm.

She got undressed and got in the shower. After her shower, she got dressed, and dried her hair with a towel a bit, then used a blow drier, and went back to the room.

She grabbed her phone off the charger, and walked out into the living room.

"Ok, I'm done, what do you want?" "FINALLY! Let's goooooo!" He said, grabbing her wrist.

He dragged her out the door. "Can I put on shoes first?" Blake asked. Sun let go and she put on flip-flops.

She walked out, and started walking down the sidewalk. Sun tried to get Blake to talk a bit, but she wouldn't budge.

They stopped outside a small clothes store. "Stay here, I need to grab my gift for Nep." Blake nodded and stood outside the door.

A man walked out, with tiger ears, in a leather jacket and blue jeans, with a white shirt underneath.

His hair was brown and messy, and put on sunglasses. He put a bag over his shoulder and looked around.

He saw Blake, and walked over to her, he was surprisingly muscular. He smirked as he put one hand on the wall behind her.

"She'll hello there, kitty, what's your name." His voice was condescending, and his smirk showed his true intentions.

She looked up at him, "Blake." She said, no emotion in her voice. "Aw, come on pretty kitty, the names Axl, nice to meet ya!" He said, pulling down his sunglasses and winking.

"Not interested." She said. Pulling out her phone. "Don't be like that, I can show you a good time kitty."

Blake ignored him, if he called her "kitty" one more time, she might snap.

He grabbed her phone, and help it above his head. "Don't ignore me, kitty."

"I said I'm not interested!" She said, glaring at him, she jumped up, and grabbed her phone back.

Sun walked out with a small box in hand. "What the fuck is going on here?!" He demanded.

"You her boyfriend or something?" Axl asked, his tiger ears going to the sides out of anger. "No, my boyfriend is at home." He said.

Axl backed up in disgust. "You fucking queer!" "Don't call him that!" Blake said, anger and demand in her voice.

"What, he's gay!" "I have a girlfriend!" She said, angrily. He smirked, what hell is up with this dude?! "Don't worry, I know exactly what will turn you straight."