Recovery

Yang POV

I slowly opened my eye seeing the room I was in, it looked so clean, am I in the hospital? Where's Blake?!

I look around, looks like I'm the only one in the room. I keep looking when I feel a sharp pain in my arm, I look down at it, only to see, it wasn't there anymore.

That wasn't a dream after all. Is Blake in the other room, or is she at home? Just then, a doctor walks in with a clipboard. "Oh, Ms. Long, you're awake." "So it wasn't a dream huh?" "I'm sorry?" "Losing my arm, the entire thing with Adam, it wasn't a dream."

The doctor looks down, a bit sad, "I'm afraid so." I nod and look back in front of me. "Where is she?" I ask, not looking at her. "Ms. Belladonna?" "Yes, where is she."

She took a deep breath, "She was cleared about 2 days ago, so she is probably at home." "2 days?" "Yes, you where asleep for quite some time."

Well, at least I know she's ok enough to go home. "What happened to Adam?" "Well, he managed to escape authorities, and was never caught."

He wasn't caught?! If Blake is home, then, he could easily come back, what if he already got her?! "I have to leave." "You're not cleared to leave yet." "When will I be clear to leave?"

"Well, when you family comes to get you, we called your father, and he's on his way here." I nod, he better hurry, I need to check on Blake.

Just then, the door opened slowly, and in steps my dad. "YANG! You're awake." I nod, I just want to go home.

He and the doctor talk for a bit, until she said I could go finally. My dad helps me walk out, and I can feel people stair at me...at my arm.

We get into the car, and he leans back, "let's stop by your apartment to pick up a few things." "Why would we just stop there?" "Because you're coming home." "Dad, I'm an adult." "Yes, an adult who just lost an arm."

I didn't say anything after that, we got to the apartment, and I unlocked the door and opened it as fast as I could.

"Blake?!" No answer. I look around, I see a few books are missing, alongside the hoodie I gave her, and a few clothes, and....a suitcase. I keep looking, and I see the key I have her.

She left.... didn't she. "Yang, are almo-" he stopped, seeing the tears roll down my face, she left, she really left, why, why did she leave?!

"Yang, what's wrong?" He said concerned, I haven't cried in years, so I'm not surprised, but, I couldn't help it in this case. "Nothing, let's just go." I say, just walking out.

Jaune walks out of his apartment and sees me, great, just perfect. "Yang your-" "my arm, I know." We didn't say anything, and I left.

We get in the car and we start the drive back home to Patch. I haven't been home in while, maybe it's good for me to get out of the apartment.

~time skip~

We get to the house and start walking in after we got our bags. I walk into my old room, and set down my bag. "Rest up, I'll make dinner." I nod and get changed, and lay down.

I think about everything that happened, everything was going fine, until he showed up. When he came, he cut off my arm, and now Blake ran away, and I don't know where she is, or why she ran.

I think about this for a while, till my dad walked in again. "Here, it's not much, but try to eat, you need to." I nod and he sets the plate down on the night stand.

He walks out, and I look at the food, I'm not hungry right now. I look out my window to see the trees that surround us, and the sun setting.

I wander if Blakes looking at it, I wander if she isn't to far away, if we're looking at the same sun set.