life is (was) calm

Blake POV

I wake up with a warm arm around me, seeing a robotic one laying in the night stand next to me.

I roll over to look at Yang, she seemed to be shaking, and cursing a little. What was she dreaming about?

I shook her a bit, she didn't wake up. I sat up, and kept myself up with one arm, and shook her a bit more.

Her eyes shot open, and looked scared, and she was breathing heavily. She sat straight up, and looked around the room, and then at me.

She held my face with her hand, and sighed. "You're ok." She said, softly, her voice a but lower than a wisper.

"Of course I'm fine, what did you dream about?" She stood up, and stretched. "Nothing, don't worry about it." She said, she sounded a bit annoyed, and my ears flattened against my head.

She walked over to the door and opened it, and turned to me. "Come on, let's go eat." She said, smiling, but, still sounded a bit annoyed.

"Don't you want your arm first?" I ask, pointing to it, still on the night stand. "Oh, I'm still not used to it." She said, walking over, and grabbing, and attaching her arm.

I stood up, and walk over to the door. Yang following me. We get to the kitchen, and Yang gets stuff for pancakes out.

She starts making a few, when my parents walk out of their room. "Morning mom, morning Dad." I say, smiling.

"Morning Mr. And Mrs. Belladonna, how'd you sleep?" Hand said, still focused on making pancakes. They sat down, and watched Yang make the pancakes too.

"I like this one." Mom said, I look over at her confused. "She can cook, she can protect you, no matter the cost." I smile and nod, and noticed Yang's human hand shaking.

She switched to using her robotic hand, and tried to make a fist with her other hand. "You ok, Yang?" I ask, getting up and walking over to her.

She nods, and her hand stopped shaking. She switched back to her human hand, and kept cooking.

A bit later, ad Yang finish making the pancakes, Sun walked out of his room, looking half asleep.

"Hey guys, what *Yawn* what smells good?" He asked, sitting next to my Dad. "Pancakes." Yang said, plainly.

Sun jumped up and tried to grab one, but Yang grabbed his hand. "Don't touch them, Red and I already have enough trouble stoping Nora, we don't need to stop you too."

She said, jokingly. Sun nodded and put his hands up defensively, and walked away backwards.

He sat down again, and Yang set the plate of pancakes in front of everyone. I st next to her as we start getting how many we wanted.

"Thank you for making breakfast, Yang." My dad said, followed by immediately stuffing his face with pancake. "It's no problem, really." She said.

We talk for a bit, about my time with Yang in the apartment, if we're going back, what's happening in general.

"It's up to Yang." My mom looks at her. "Are you going to go back to the apartment?" Yang freezes, and her human hand started shaking.

She stood up, and started to walk away, "Excuse me for a second." She said, walking to her room.

"What was that about?" Sun asked, his mouth full of pancake. "Did I say something to upset her?" Mom asked, worried. "No, I don't think you did, I'm going to go check on her." I say, getting up.

I knock on her door, and she didn't answer. "Yang?" I ask, knocking again, no response. I open the door quietly, only to see her grabbing her hand with her robotic one, trying to get it to stop shaking, and breathing a bit heavily.