The bar

"Yang, where's my hair brush?!" Blake yelled from the bathroom. "It should be in the third drawer!"

She opened the drawer, and got it out, and started brushing out her hair, then put it back.

She walked out and grabbed her ribbon, she looked at it for a second, and out it down. She had on a white shirt with a black jacket, and skinny jeans.

"Ready?" She asked, as Yang turned around, wearing a yellow shirt, leather jacket, and some skinny jeans.

"Yep, just about, I'll get us a cab, so if we do get drunk, we don't have to get our vehicles the next morning."

Blake nodded, as they waited for their lift to get there. It arrives, and they headed to the bar.

They walked in, and low and behold, there was a man, with messy black hair, in a white jacket, and black pants.

"Heyyy, you made it!" He said, waving them over. "You going to get drunk again?!" He asked Yang, handing her a glass of what looked like water.

"It's still up in the air, but she is!" She said, pointing to Blake with her thumb.

Qrow handed her a glass to. "Thanks." Blake took a sip and almost spit it out. "That burns!" She said, almost choking. "It's vodka." He said, in a drunken voice.

Yang face palmed, and looked back at Blake, only to see her drinking the rest.

Ruby and Weiss walked in, and sat down. "Hey Uncle Qrow!" Ruby said excitedly. Ruby hugged him, and she got her usual.

Weiss sat down, and got a water. "Blake, are you ok, you just drank straight vodka." Yang asked, looking at her concerned.

"Yeah, I'm fine, just thought it was water, didn't expect the burn." "Holy shit..." Yang mumbled under her breath.

"What was that, Yang?" Blake asked, raising an eyebrow and handing Qrow the empty glass. "Most people can't really, drink Straight vodka." Yang said, rubbing the back of her head nervously.

"This isn't my first time drinking, I just don't drink much." Blake said, taking the glass from Qrow, and taking a sip. "Wait, what, how much did you drink before?"

"Not much, I'm a light weight." Blake said, finishing the glass. She handed it back to Qrow, and shrugged.

"But, it takes about 30 minutes to start feeling the effects, and it always hits hard." Blake said, starting to regret her decision to drink.

Yang nodded, and then sat next to Qrow, as Weiss and Ruby sat in the other side of him. "Yang, are you going to drink tonight?" Ruby asked.

"It depends, maybe I will, maybe I won't. I probably will, we took a cab here anyway." Yang said, smiling.

Ruby called the bar tender over, and ordered a strawberry sunrise, no ice. The bar tender made it, and Ruby slid it over to Yang.

"First drink of the night!" Ruby said, smiling. Yang chuckled, and drank it. "Nice why to start, now, let's get serious!" Yang said, calling the bar tender over.

"A glass of vodka, please!" She said, smiling. The bra tender smiled back, and started to make the drink.

Later, a man walked over, in a white t shirt, and a part of blue jeans and boots. "Hey there lill' lady, how you doing tonight?" He asked Yang.

"Eh, I'm doing fine, how about you?" Yang asked, turning around. Blake saw the man, and got closer to Yang.

"You drinking straight vodka?" He asked, looking at Yang's cleavage. "Yeah, I am." She said, smiling, oblivious of what the man was doing.