That Day

Yang's POV

I wake up to my alarm again, Sunday, great tomorrow is just going to be another stupid week.

I force myself out of bed and head to the bathroom I brush my hair, and teeth, and get dressed. I put on a yellow T-shirt ripped jeans, and black Vans. I grab my gym back and head out the door.

I walk out the door and don't see Blake, damnit, I wanted to see her. Wait what? What an I thinking, ugh, just go to the gym. I walk out and head over to the gym to do my usual work out.

I walk into the changing room and do what I need to and walk out. I look around to see what's available when I see Blake with a boy, I don't know him, he has brown hair and a muscular build. (Not from show, sorry)

I already hate him, not only that he seems to be flirting with Blake, and she seems kinda uncomfortable. I walk over and hear the man say "so, we should go on a date sometime, see what happens" he winks.

"Hey Blake, I didn't realize you where here." She sighs, dose she not want me here? "I'm hear with sun, but one of his buddies are here, this is Liam." "Oh, I'll leave ya alone if you want."

"NO! I mean, uh, why not just do your workout over here?" "Sure" I turn to the man. "Hi, I'm Yang, nice to meet ya." I say, not going to shake his hand.

"Hi, I'm Liam. You don't happen to be The Dragon, do you?" I nod, then I go to the treadmill next to Blake and get it started. I get on and start running. I hear Liam say "so, want to go on a date tonight." Don't say anything, she's not your girlfriend.

"Um, no, I'm actually going to a bar with Yang." Oh thanks Gods. "No offense, but how do you know she's not just going to get you drunk and do what she wants with you." Welp, I'm getting pissed.

"Hold on, she wouldn't do that!" She turns and sees my eyes are red. "Why would I do something that low, that's not ok!" I say, a bit harshly. "Yang, calm down, please, I'm sure he didn't mean it like that." I sigh and continue running.

"Really, she could just be using you, I know how professionals are." "She wouldn't do that, we're friends.". He scoffs, I really hate this guy. "How would you know, look, I'll tag along and keep you safe." I feel myself getting more angry, he just invited himself!

"No, that's not going to happen." "Sorry, but I don't trust her, so I'm going to anyway." "No, your not, you can't just invited yourself!" I am so glad she's here.

He gets angry and he gets up, and turns off the treadmill. I turn around and get off, crossing my arms. He tries to be intimidating and grabs my shoulder. And tried to pull me closer to his face but fails.

"Can I help, you?" "Yeah you little bitch, your going to stop being so mean to Blake, I bet your forcing her to go aren't you?!" "Why would I do that, and you better let go of me."

Blake chimes in "Ok, she's getting angry, you might want to let go of her." "Why, what has she done to you?! You bitch did you hurt her?!" I just get more angry. "No, I haven't hurt Blake, and you should really let go of me!" I say through my gritted teeth.

Blake chimes in again "Ok, really, let go of her, or else she will hurt you." She says with fear in her voice. The man turns back to me. "How would she know that of you haven't abused her, she's afraid of you because of it!" That was the straw that broke the camel's back.

The man yelped in pain as he took is hand back and looked at it. "What the hell, I have a burn on my hand!" "You should of let go, it's getting harder to control my temper, so leave me alone." He glared at me and then smirked.

"We're going to court for this, you just hurt me for no reason!" I pointed to cameras around the gym. "Go ahead, we have quite a few witnesses, and I'm sure a few of the people looking would love to testify."