It ends here! pt1

Quick shout out to xxQrowBrawnwenxx for helping me with a few ideas for this chapter, thank you so much! (Not proof read!)

Yang had managed to, be able to put on shorts and a t-shirt before Blake got taken away.

She drove down to the cliff, staring at it, know he was up there somewhere.

"I'm going to kick his ass so hard, he forgets who he is." Yang said driving up the cliff.

She got into the base, and looked around, trying to find anything she could.

With Blake

Blake was thrown into a small, dark room, as she slowly started to wake up.

"Ugh, what happened?" She asked herself, looking around. "My guess, the goat got his goons to get you to." A small voice said.

She looked around to see where it can from, only to see a young boy, with black hair, in chains, his wolf ears against his head.

Blake jumped back a little at the sight or the ears. "Who...who are you" Blake asked, trying to stand up.

"I'm Arno, goat man got me too." He said, bring his knees up to his chest, and crossed his arms.

"Why does he want a kid?" Blake thought, walking over, and sitting next to him. "I'm Blake, at least you're not alone anymore."

The boy looked at her, as he tries to scramble back, away from her. "Y-you're Blake, Blake Belladonna?" He asked, a terrified look on his face.

Blake smiled and nodded, "yes, yes I am, how do you know my name." Blake asked, her voice was sweet, and calming.

"The goat talks about you all the time, and how he was going to get you eventually." He said, crossing his legs and arms.

"Sounds like him." Blake said, bringing her knees to her chest.

"Why did he throw you in here?" He asked again, confusion in his voice.

"He usually throws me in the worst places, he once used a chemical to make me fall in love with him." She said, her ears flattening against her head.

"He said he had a room for you, strange." The boy said, rubbing his chin.

"Why did he get you?" Blake asked, looking at his clothes, seeing them torn, and dirty.

"I have a strange ability to turn humans, into us." He said, turning his head to not look at her.

Blake didn't really believe him, but nodded anyway, this boy had been here so long.

They heard the heavy steal door open up, and they both looked over, seeing Adam standing there, holding an unconscious man.

"Why doesn't she have chains on?!" Adam yelled begin him, blocking the door way so she can't run.

He let out a sigh, and walked over to Blake, as she forced Arno behind her. "What do you want Adam?!" Blake asked, venom in her voice.

"Come on now, my love, you've been brain washed." He said, dropping the man to the side of him, looking down on Blake.

"I broke up with you, years ago, and you tried to kill my girlfriend, how have I been brain washed?!" Blake demanded.

"Blake, I told you." He said, kneeling down in front of her, grabbing her chin with his pointer finger, and his thumb.

"You can't love anyone else but me, and you, you seem to have fallen in love with that blond bimbo." He said, smirking.