That night

Blake POV

I was sitting and reading my "Ninjas Of Love book" since i finished my new book. As i was reading i lost track of time, and soon enough, Yang was at my door. I gt up and open the door, grabbing a brush. "Hey Blake, ready to go?" she asked. i brush my hair a bit before answering. "Yep, i'm good." I grab my ribbon.

As i was bout to put it on my head, something takes it away. "Blake, no ribbon, i know you want to hide what you are but you don't need to." "Fine, lets just go." as we walk out i hear Yang lightly humming. "Excited to see you uncle i see" "Yep, he's the best, but is also, well, him." whelp, here we go. I don't know how to feel about this.

We got outside, and got in a cab, good thing too, yang is probably going to get drunk. "How's you wound?" "It's fine Blake, you don't have to worry about it." "I just don't want anything bad to happen." "Don't worry, nothing will happen, i just have to watch how much i drink."

We continue to talk as we're taken to the bar. When we get there, i see Ruby and Weiss talking to a man sitting on a stool. Yang walks over and a follow her over to him. "uncle Qrow, Happy Birthday!" "Thanks blondey. Who's this with you?" "This is my friend Blake." "Don't you mean Girlfriend?" Ruby said, snickering.

"Hi, Blake Belladonna, nice to meat you." i say extending my hand. "Qrow, nice to see that blondey here was smart with her choices." "No, No, Yang and i Aren't dating." "Huh, really? anyway, care for a drink?" "No, i'm not drinking tonight." He shrugged and handed Yang a drink.

Yang downed it, and sat next to him, and i sat next to her. "Qrow, your gift good sir." Yang handed him a small package. He opened it to see a flask with a built in fordable shot glass, with a weird symbol on it. "Wow Yang, didn't even know these thing existed." "Yeah, i thought you might like it!" "Kid, i love this thing!"

He put in in his back pocket and ordered more drinks. "You sure you don't want any Blake?" he asked, "Yeah, i'm fine" He hands another drink to Yang, and Ruby. a while later, like 30 minutes or so, I start to realize that Ruby is starting to get a bit tipsy and Yang was fine. What kind of tolerance dose she have?

We all talk, and have fun, Weiss even sings karaoke at one point. she's actually a really good singer. As time goes one, we laugh and make jokes and like i said, just had fun. Until Yang started to get tipsy, she was more giggly, and flirted a lot more.

"Hey Blake!" "What's up?" "You know how we can't ever see the stars?" "Yeah, what about it?" "I know the real answer why" "What's the answer?" "They're all stuck in your eyes" i laugh at the comment. "I like you laugh, you should laugh more." "I'll try. i'll try." "No, just do it, your laugh and voice are pretty!" "Thank you." "But i know something prettier!" "Do tell." She leans in a bit, "You."

"Smooth, i'm surprised." she backs up, "I'm full of surprises" "What other surprises do you have?" "I can surprise you in bed" she winked after. "Oh haha, i think i like tipsy Yang." the man chimes in. "You'll love drunk Yang, that's for sure!" he laughed and he got another round of drinks.

More and more and more drinks came in, jeez. how much can this girl drink? She kept on drinking, and i just, how was she not passing out? "Blake~" Yang said "Good luck kid, she's officially drunk!" The man said with a wink. What the fuck was about to happen?

Yang got up, and used to bar to help her walk over to me. She put one hand on the counter behind me. "Hey Blake~" "What's up Yang?" "Your like, really pretty, l-l-l-like like insanely pretty, like your hot!" "Thank you?" "Like, i-i-i-i think i'm in love with you at this point!" "Yang, your drunk" i say, controlling my blush but amused. "No I'm not, I'm just intoxicated by you." i stand up, only to have Yang pin me against a wall.