Let's get down to business

No one's POV

Sun ran out to see Yang on the ground, "Yang....YANG GET UP." He yelled, but nothing happened.

"How the fuck did this happen?!" He asked, picking up Yang carefully, and putting her in the van.

He drove back to his house, and got Yang on the couch. "HOW DID THIS HAPPEN?!" Neptune asked, pointing to Yang laying on the couch, with a knife in her stomach.

"I don't know, but what are we supposed to do, we can't pull the life out or she'll just bleed more." "I don't know, TAKER HER TO THE HOSPITAL!"

"We can't!" "Why not?!" "Because, then we have to explain why she got stabbed again."

~With Yang~

Yang woke up in a strange room. The walls and floor where white while the ceiling was black. The room had a chimney, and a small area acting as a kitchen.

"What the fuck?" She asked, looking around the room. "Good, you're awake." A woman's voice said.

"Who are you, where am I?" Yang asked, still confused. She saw a woman sitting in a chair in a different section of the room.

She had on a white cape, and the red tips of her hair could be seen. "Who are you?" To woman looked at Yang, her silver eyes shining.

"I'm your mother of course." Yang felt tears in her eyes. She had missed her for so long, she died years ago, how was she here now.

Yang lunged forward, and hugged summer. "Mom, I missed you." She said, crying a tiny bit.

"What is this place?" Yang asked again. "You're safe here, nothing can hurt you here" Yang nodded, and looked out a tiny window, seeing a white void.

"Am I.....dead?" "Well, not completely, but you will be soon." Summer said, sadness leaking from her voice. "Wait wait wait wait, No, I can't die!"

"You don't exactly have a choice, I'm sorry." "No, I have to save her, I have to save Blake."

"Why? She hurt you, in more ways then one, not only did her words cut you, but she literally stabbed you." "I don't care, that's not Blake, and if she doesn't love me, oh well, at least she's not being forced to love someone."

"You really love her, don't you?" Summer asked, walking over to Yang. "Of course I do, I should have helped her more, but I froze, I couldn't do anything."

"It's funny, my daughter never let a small set back keep her from what she wants to do." "A small set back, A SMALL SET BACK?! the woman I love is in danger and I'm dead, that's more than a small set back MOM!"

"The woman you love is also the one that almost killed you." "THAT WASN'T HER! She would never do something like this, NEVER!"

"If you're that determined to save her, fine, I'll help you." Summer said, Yang just looked at her, confused. "I'll help you escape death, but the rest will be up to you."

Summer looked at Yang in the eyes. "Are you determined to save her?" "Yes, my family and friends are in danger, I'm not just going to stand bay and let that happen."

Summer nodded, and smiled slight, pointing to an empty part of the wall, as a door started to appear. "There, that's your way out, just remember, I love you, and let everyone else know I love them too."

Yang hugged Summer one last time, and nodded, as she walked out the door. "I love you, mom" she said, "know what you are" summer said, before a flash of light took it all away.

~Real life~

Yang shot up, as Sun and Neptune argued. "I'm going back to save her." She said, getting up.