5

"What will we tell her?" Asked Navya.

"Exactly, guys, we asked her to come here, but will we tell her that the brakes of the car Manik and Cabir were in, were failed, and they are not picking, and we do not know where they are " Mukti panicked.

"Mukti relax, Dhruv and Aryaman have gone to see whether they are fine or not, and I am sure they will be fine," Alya said

The three girls stayed back while Dhruv and Aryaman had left to search for Manik and Cabir. Navya had asked Nandini to reach Aryaman's place as soon a possible. All the friends were worried for their two friends, but they could do nothing but wait till they got any news.

Soon Dhruv called Alya, and she put the phone on speaker.

"We could not find them; we checked all the routes, and now we are on the highway. We have checked all the routes where they could be."

"Dhruv, look there, seems like there has been an accident there," Aryaman said from behind, pointing towards a place where a car was totally burnt and was surrounded by police and media. Dhruv looked at the place Aryaman pointed, and his eyes widened with fear.

"Dhruv. Dhruv, what do you see?"Entreated Alya.

"I will talk to you later. Let me check this" Dhruv ended the call.

The atmosphere had now totally changed. Everybody was scared, and nobody spoke a word. All of them wanted that what they were thinking wouldn't be true.