36

"Manikkkkkk" Cabir ran from the door to Manik's room shouting his name.

"Cabir, what happened?" Cabir pounced on Manik the minute he saw him and hugged him tightly. Manik reciprocated surprised by Cabir's zeal. After almost a minute they separated totally embarrassed. They started looking here and there trying to kill the awkwardness.

"So ' Manik decided to shoo the elephant in the room.

"Thank you" Cabir said

"For"

"I am in love" Cabir exclaimed grinning Manik was dumbstruck and did not know what to say. He took Cabir for another hug .

"I am so happy for you"

"I know .you only made it possible. I would have never let myself fall in love ever again if you wouldn't have trusted my love. I just hope we get to know about the culprit soon and you could go back to your love."

"You are right Cabir. Our term at Royal Academy of Music is also going to end in a week and I cannot wait any longer to see Nandini and FAB5"

"I agree" Cabir agreed

"You know what we should party. Let me call One Direction and you call Neel and the others . We should party on occasion of you falling in love"

All of them went on a short trek on a hill. They set up a bonfire and barbequed over the fire. They danced, played music, had a lot to drink and eat.

Seeing the fire Manik missed Nandini and their night in the storeroom and the jungle. He remembered the beautiful time he spent with her. How easily was he smitten by her?

"You are thinking about Nandini, right?"

Manik turned towards Cabir surprised "How do you know?"

'You know when you look at the stars with so much intensity it becomes very clear that you are thinking about her." Manik smiled listening to this. No matter where they were, her name was enough to make him smile.

"I think you should concentrate there" Manik said pointing towards Neel who was talking to Louis's girlfriend.

Manik was siting, sipping beer, looking at the stars and missing Nandini like an old fellow in love.

"Do you like stars?" one of Liam's friends approached him.

Manik turned his face towards her and his face lit beautifully from the light from the fire, his eyes reflected the yellow and the orange and the blue.

"I was observing you for a while and seems like you cannot take your eyes off them" she continued

"Stars, I love them." He took a sip from his drink.

"You know you have beautiful eyes. They shine and speak much more than your mouth does" Kiara said looking intently into Manik's eyes and then his lips without blinking.  Her hand reached for his face and Manik held them midway. Manik was not up for flirting, he had kind of lost the gene for it after Nandini.

Kiara retreated her hands "I am sorry. Actually I just heard you sing and you look so yummy so I just got carried away"

"It's alright" Manik smiled and assured her. They started talking. Kiara told Manik about herself, her job and her dysfunctional family. Manik shared a few of his experiences too. The others joined them and it turned into a group discussion.

"Guys Guys Guys .we were here to share and spread Loveeeee" Zayn interrupted dramatically "please keep these talks for some day else. For today, how about champagne"

Zayn popped the champagne and poured the drink for everybody in the paper cups.

"To Cabir and Neel" Harry raised his glass.

"To love" Niall added

"To friendship" someone added

"To I think we are drunk"