Aryaman had somehow managed to pull Dhruv behind him to take him home. Aryaman could not even begin to think how Dhruv must be feeling. The ride to Aryaman's place was a silent one; none of them said a word. Aryaman drove as they knew that Dhruv was not in a right frame of mind, unpleasant thoughts were running in their mind. Aryaman was thinking that how were they going to explain all of this to the girls ,it will be so difficult to break the news to them whereas Dhruv was blank .he did not know what to think ,he was confused and was hoping that the police found his friends soon .

They reached Aryaman's place with their head hung low .They entered and saw that the hall was completely silent, everybody was staring at nothing. Navya was the first to notice Dhruv and Aryaman. She instantly jumped from her place and reached them; the others noticed the commotion and rose from their places. Nandini spoke first "where are they? They are with you right?"

They did not respond. The girls started to bombard them with questions but got no response. The girls were starting to panic. .Aryaman decided to take control and asked all of them to calm down and sit so that they could tell them what they had to.

Everybody settled in the living area staring at Dhruv and Aryaman expectantly. Realising that Dhruv won't be able to say anything ,Aryaman thought to explain the girls everything as calmly as possible .He asked the girls to not interrupt and they nodded. He started "we did not find them but there have been an accident on the highway and it was Manik's car .The police found a few things which Dhruv identified but Manik and Cabir were not found as in neither were they admitted to any hospital nor anybody saw the accident. The police is speculating that they were burnt with the car as the intensity of the blast was immense but they are not sure. They will investigate further and inform us "

The girls listened to him patiently and tried to digest what they just heard. A lone tear escaped from Nandin's eyes, this was the last thing that she ever wanted to hear. Minutes passed by but nobody spoke .The day was taking an unexpected and gloomy turn. It was supposed to be a perfect day for all of them but it was turning into a horrible nightmare. This was not how things were supposed to be .They had to do something, they could not sit back and watch things going out of their hand. None of them spoke but each of them knew that the others were thinking the same thing. Mukti stood up and the others followed. "We need to get to the police station, staying here won't help, we will need to do something, we cannot sit and cry" the others nodded and they left for the police station. All of them were determined to find their friends. They were leaving when Dhruv's phone rang and the officer asked them to reach the police station soon.