11

Life was not easy. FAB 5 was not what it used to be, two of its members were dead, and the other three were incomplete without the others. They lost the album deal moreover it was impossible to make music without Manik and Cabir because they complimented each other perfectly, separated they were nothing, together they had the power to rock the world, they were rockers. Life for each one of them after the accident had changed. All of them did continue their daily chores but each one of them was shattered, broken and lonely. The charm that FAB5 carried was lost and now they were like the dormant volcanoes.

Dhruv was drowning in guilt as he could not even apologize to his best friend for all his mistakes .All he wanted was for Mnaik and Cabir to come back .so that he could hug them tight and tell them that how much he loved them and needed them. He wanted his friends back. He was sorry for his rude behaviour, for his uncountable mistakes, for his words; he wanted to take them all back but alas he couldn't. All he was left with were memories, happy memories that he spoiled. He always felt that Manik overshadowed him while he was just protecting him. His bond with Manik was the purest and the best but he went on to ruin it all for them. When he should have stood up with his friend, he didn't instead he hurt his friends. In all of this he realised that time waits for nobody, you don't even get to know when the person you love the most goes away from you forever. Insecurity took a toll on his life; this one single felling ruined everything for him. He missed his buddy very much .He missed Cabir, it was as if the laughter from the gang was lost without him, it felt as if it has been ages that he smiled. He felt that he has failed his friends. There was so much left to say but he never got a chance. His attacks never came back. To everybody else he showed that he was perfectly fine because he felt that it was his duty to stand by his friends but only his eyes really told the grief and guilt they were hiding. He did not touch the guitar since, it made him nostalgic and revisiting the memory lane was becoming hard, very hard. He took it upon himself to make everybody else feel better.

Mukti had accepted that she was cursed .everybody she loved went away from her. Everybody left her alone to deal with this nasty world, first Abhimanyu then Manik and Cabir. She had started to blame fate for everything wrong in her life. Manik and Cabir were like the younger brothers she never had. In whatever she did she knew that they would have her back like they always did. A comforting hug from Manik and she used to feel protected but now the warmth was gone, Manik was gone. Her life depended on her friends. She just had one family and that was FAB5 which was now incomplete and to her it felt as if her heart was taken. She had other people around her but nobody could replace them. She had no energy to love anybody anymore. She did play her electric guitar but only to ward off her frustration and to break the strings. She had decided to rejoin rehab to keep her emotions under check. There was a significant change in her demeanour; she had stopped to lash out at people in fact she spoke nothing to anybody anymore. She was tired and lonely. She had almost given up but there were others whose tears she had to wipe .She was a strong girl who could do anything for her family and in this situation her remaining family needed her and she wanted to be there for them . Such was the bond of FAB5, one for all and all for one.

Alya was flooding with different sorts of emotions. There were so many emotions to deal with at one time. There was once that she was in love with Manik but with time her relationship with him changed, her relationship with Dhruv changed. She had suffered bulimia and now the situation was worse. She was on the verge of depression, so many failed relationships to deal with in one life. Although she had forgiven Dhruv but things that had hurt us do not leave so easily. She missed Manik ,Cabir and above all her life .She was selfish but selfish for the people she loved and cared for. She had a brother whom she could not trust, friends who were pretending to be fine but were really not fine. Above all she was guilty for not apologizing to her friends for the mistakes that she made, for the times that she did not believe in them, for the time when they begged her to stay and she didn't, for the times they needed her and she couldn't be there. Her heart had given up hope and Cabir was also not around to make her feel better, Manik was not there to see the sadness in her eyes yet she was determined to mend things .She wanted to support her friends and herself in this difficult time .