24

"Hello ma'am, Am I speaking to Miss Navya Naveli?"

"Yes "

"Ma'am I am calling from MMCAD bank, we would like to verify the documents of your recently born child"

"Ummmm May I know what this is about?"

"Ma'am we need to verify the birth certificate of your child to officially transfer the money and property from the child's father account to your account "

"I think there is some confusion. I have not been informed of any such thing"

"No ma'am there is no confusion. Mr Saxena had asked the bank to transfer 20% of his wealth to his child that is your son for his education and upbringing. We would like to visit you to clear the terms and clauses of this transfer and verify all the documents. What would be the right time to visit you?"

Navya was stunned, not even in her wildest dreams had she imagined that Harshad could do anything like this.

"I will get back to you in a minute" Navya cut the call immediately and tried calling Harshad but his phone was switched off. She knew he went somewhere a month ago and never showed up. Nobody talked about him anymore as it would be difficult for her. She was breathing rapidly and did not know what to think, she still could not believe what just happened. Navya immediately told this to Mrs Dhawan who informed everybody about it. Alya's jaw dropped listening to this and similar was Mukti's situation.

Dhruv and Ranbir tried to explain Navya that she should accept this as she would need it for the child's future. After a lot of convincing, Navya accepted the money. All of them tried a lot to reach Harshad but were unsuccessful.

Such was their life, Alya and Dhruv were happily dating each other, they missed their old days but also learnt to move on, they wished for their friends to come back but knew that it was not possible.

Mukti was trying to live happily, she enjoyed most of her time with Abeer and in memory of the loved ones she lost, and she started a support group of her own. She felt better when she talked more about herself to people who did not know her at all.

Navya was almost always occupied, raising a baby was not at all an easy task along with that she had college so she had to manage everything. She missed the presence of Cabir and wondered how would it have been with Cabir but mostly she tried to function with the happy memories.

Ranbir stayed back to support his mom and Navya. He took admission in an arts and commerce college and tried to be as strong as possible .He missed his brother dearly but he knew that he could have done nothing.

Mrs Dhawan missed her son a lot but she surrounded her world around Abeer, Navya , Ranbir and all others . She enjoyed Abeer's childhood just as her son's.

Aryaman talked to his friends at least once a week. He and his mother took care of Soha while her health was improving each day. He had rejoined his music college in New York and was settled for a while.

Nandini spent her day either in college or with Rishabh or with her Uncle's family .She talked to Navya and the other once in a while and was otherwise fine but not actually.