22

Navya was taken back home with the baby after the check up. The house was beautifully decorated in blue and silver by Alya and Mrs Dhawan for the baby's grand welcome, Navya was smiling ear to ear as she had not imagined that she would feel so special and important. The baby was chirpy and smiling with his cute big doe shaped eyes he looked at everybody seeing which even the coldest hearts could melt.

All of them were assembled in the living area while Ranbir and Dhruv were playing with the baby when suddenly a thought crossed Mukti's head." Navya what will we call the baby?"

Everybody looked towards Navya. She had been waiting for this moment since a very long time. The moment the nurse gave the baby in her arms, she instantly knew what she would like to name him but she was afraid that the name might offend them. "Abeer" she said softly. Mukti stood in front of her gaping for a second and in the next second her expression changed and she was grinning, she took Navya for a bear hug and said "I loved the name, I think it's perfect ." Listening to this Navya huffed in relief and soon everybody joined in for a group hug. All of them clicked a lot of pictures with the baby and uploaded them on social media.

Within minutes Dhruv received a call from Aryaman."Hey man, now I will get to know about Abeer from social media?"

"No no nothing like that, we have not had even a minute free since Abeer was born and..." Aryaman cut Dhruv in the mid while Dhruv was trying to justify.

"Chill bro, I was just pulling your leg" Aryaman laughed" anyways where is Navya, I have to congratulate her "

Dhruv gave the phone to Navya and told her that it was Aryaman.

Navya took the phone and asked him to take the call on video call. Within seconds the call shifted to a video call. Aryaman congratulated Navya and the others greeted him. Aryaman asked for Nandini but was rather shocked to know that she left .He thought her to be a strong girl and did not expect this but Navya explained him the circumstances of her departure. Aryaman also met Ranbir and was delighted that his friends had someone by their side. He informed them of Soha's improving health and the plastic surgery the doctors had planned for her. All of them were happy to know that she was doing well. They talked for a while and then cut the call.

Just after the call from Aryaman, Navya received a call from Nandini. All of them were happy to talk to her after so long, although the conversation was short Nandini managed to dodge questions related to her and went on to talk about Abeer and all of them. She congratulated Navya and assured all of them that she will be back soon.

It was quite late and all of them were very tired due to the event of the whole day so they decided to call it a day. Mukti stayed with Navya for the night, Dhruv and Alya left for their homes while Ranbir and Mrs Dhawan retreated to their rooms.