8

"Sir but we did not find the body "

"Does it look like I will entertain any arguments from you, do as I say "

"Yes sir"

The police officer could not understand why his senior had asked him to give false information to the family and friends of the two guys who were probably the victims of the accident that took place on the highway. The situation was confusing the officer. The car was badly burnt and according to the evidences, the two boys, Manik and Cabir were in the car and they were hurt because blood stains were found near the car and on other things. Nobody had seen the accident and there was no hospital that had admitted patients from any accident. According to the instructions the officer got, he was sure that someone very powerful is involved and either the boys are taken for hiding or they are mercilessly killed. In any of the case, the officer did not care much; he had a full proof lie to tell to the family and friends of the boys. He was asked to close the case as soon as possible and was told a very nicely crafted lie to tell the family and friends.

When he was reading the file, he realised that one of the boy, Manik was the son of Nyonika Malhotra, who did not know her in Mumbai for the fancy tricks she pulls on her son but the officer remembered that whenever she put her son in trouble, she also saved him at the end, one crazy woman she was. When he searched more, he realised that Manik's father was one of India's most successful businessman but he hardly ever came to India. Realising that so many powerful people are involved, the officer was reluctant to poke his nose in the matter. According to him these big people had their own ways and dramas to suit their lives. He was just the messenger.

He made some arrangements according to instructions given to him so that he could execute the task he was given. After that he made a call to Nyonika Malhotra ( Manik"s legal Gurdian ) ,Cabir's mom and Dhruv who had left his number with him in case he got any information. He asked them to reach the police station.