12

Nandini after hearing about the accident did not stop crying for hours, she was a mess. Everybody tried to calm her but she just couldn't. She could see the sadness in other's eyes, she wanted to stop and pacify others but she just couldn't. It was difficult for her, very difficult; she did not know how to deal with this pain. When her parents died, music helped her to get back on track but this time the more she tried to get close to music, the more it hurt her, music reminded her of him. Manik had slowly and gradually become the reason of her existence, his love completed her and now she felt incomplete,his love was still there but he was not. She at times found solace in his stars. Each night she looked at the stars to find light in her life, she cried herself to sleep each day questioning her Ayiapaa and asking for justice from him, she knew that she did not deserve this but she couldn't do anything, she was helpless. It was frustrating and she could not decide which was the worst day of her life, there was tough competition among many. She did not make an attempt to console others because she was drowning herself. FAB5 in the past few months had become an important part of her life. Cabir had played cupid in her love story but now nether the lover was there nor the cupid. Besides the thought never left her head that they were driving to pick her up; she never stopped to wonder what if they wouldn't have decided to pick her up. Somewhere deep inside she blamed herself for the accident.

The apartment felt empty without Cabir in it although his mom was staying with Navya but whether Navya ever said it or not, it was true that she had fallen for Cabir. She knew it was complicated and maybe not right but how could she control what she felt, it was as if she had become habitual of him, his jokes, his arguments, his taunts, his care, his friendship, in short all of him. She cried at times and missed both Manik and Cabir everyday but then she wanted to be with her friends especially Nandini, the girl she thought could never break was broken. She used to be scared of Manik for reasons she never understood herself but she missed him, he was the reason for her best friend's smile which had now disappeared completely.  Her womb was growing and she was clueless on what she would do without Cabir. She no more wanted to give away the baby for adoption; she thought that maybe the baby will be able to fill the place vacated by Cabir and she was hopeful that the baby could be a reason to bind the group together.

Cabir's mother took care of Navya like her own daughter and Navya could not be happier .She knew that Cabir's mom was extremely sad which mom wouldn't be but she took it very well. Navya had seen her cry for nights missing her son badly. She was back to being the mother of the whole gang .She took care of them and especially Navya. She was dying inside but she never showed it. She heavily regretted saying all those words to her son, doing everything that had hurt him,not accepting him when he yearned for her support and love. Although she had accepted him for what he was and was proud of him ,she felt that there was a lot more that she could have done.  She craved for a little time with her son, the son she loved so dearly. She brought Navya home as this was what Cabir had wanted and practically was the last thing he had asked her to do.

After the accident everybody was trying , trying not to move on themselves but trying to help the others to move on. Each one of them was standing like a pillar for the other but in reality all of them were weak surrounded by emotions and feelings that made it difficult for them to simply move on .