20

To say that they were shocked would be an understatement, they were stunned beyond limits. Mukti,Dhruv and Alya had arrived at Mrs Dhawan's residence for dinner. The moment Mukti saw Ranbir, she jumped on him and hugged him. Navya tried to tell Mukti that it was not Cabir but before she could say anything Mukti started speaking" Oh my god Ranbir , I can't believe you came. I almost forgot about you but I am so glad you came" Mukti said while parting from Ranbir.

"I had to come, finally I have the honours of physically meeting the FAB5 "the moment this slipped out from Ranbir's mouth, Mukti looked down forgetting that she was happy a moment ago. The mention of FAB5 would prick Mukti's heart each time but she had to let the sick felling go and remember that she has had her happiest days with FAB5.

"I am sorry, I didn't mean... "Ranbir apologized instantly understanding what she must have felt.

"No no it is a truth that all of us have to accept and live with. Anyways how are the jungles treating you? Mukti asked changing the mood instantaneously.

"They are treating me well but for now I am happy here"

Dhruv and Alya also came and greeted Ranbir as well and were happy to finally meet him, they were greeting each other as if they had know him since years. They all sat and started chatting like old friends.

It was Navya's turn to be stunned .She had not imagined this to be happening at all, she was expecting them to lash at her and Ranbir , throw some tantrums but she could not believe that they knew Ranbir already while she had no clue of his existence even though she was living with Cabir for months.

This side of the story of Cabir's life might have been kept arcane for the world but it was FAB5, nothing was hidden between them about each other. They were all a family since a very long time; they were called thick friends for a reason. Of course they knew about Ranbir's existence. In fact it was FAB5's love and support that had helped Cabir get over his parent's separation with a little help from Ranbir. He was the brother of the group who was not hated unlike Harshad who was the official enemy. FAB5 had never met Ranbir in person as he lived with his father but they had talked to him over video chats, heard a lot about him from Cabir and finally they were meeting him.

The dinner was delicious, everybody thanked Mrs Dhawan for it. After a very long time all of them were talking, laughing, having fun. The mood shifted when the talk of the accident came up. Ranbir asked for details as he was told nothing by his mother as she refused to talk about it and covered up whenever he asked. Dhruv narrated the accident to him as he felt that Ranbir deserved to know, although it was difficult but they had to learn to accept the truth and move on. Ranbir was shattered to hear the story, after Cabir ,he was most attached to Mukti and Manik as they were the adventure seekers of the group, Manik would always call Ranbir for advice for his treks and adventure holidays.

While they were talking Navya started to feel sharp cramps in her stomach, it was very painful .She had started to get these from the past few days as her delivery date was nearing. Mukti and Alya helped her lie down and relax while Mrs Dhawan made soup for her. Seeing Navya's plight Alya's face turned pale.

"I am never giving birth to a baby" Alya blurted.

Dhruv made a horrifying face and said" what?"

"ya look at her" Alya said pointing towards Navya "she is in so much pain "

"It's okay Alya " Mukti interrupted before this conversation could turn into a banter between the two newly found love bees " there is a lot of time to think about it ,for now enjoy your love life with Dhruv"

"ya "Alya made a really funny face seeing which everybody started laughing and Dhruv hugged her sideways assuring her that everything was fine.

Navya wished for Nandini to be by her side along with everybody else but she understood what she must have been feeling. Nandini called Navya everyday to ask about her health and everybody else, she was happy to know about Ranbir but whenever Navya asked Nandini about how she was doing, she answered in short words and changed the topic.