three | company

Taya let out a string of curses under her breath as she managed to pull herself out from under the drop-ship, having discovered the crawl space last night.

It's been fine to sleep in, in fact, she probably slept better than the majority of the group who'd all packed inside and slept on top of one another.

Taya stood up and dusted imaginary dirt off of her, catching movement out of the corner of her eye as a pile of clothes was thrown onto the group, a group of boys falling onto them instantly.

Without a second's thought Taya sprung forward as well, tackling on elf them and wrestling away a pair of boots and a jacket.

"Is this what you want? Chaos?" Wells asked as Taya yanked someone's hair.

"What's wrong with a little chaos?" Bellamy's familiar voice causing Taya to look up, her breath ragged as she moved her hair out of her face, her eyes catching on Bellamy's attire or lack therefore of, her eyes widening at his bare chest and sculpted body.

Taya's eyes dragged up and down his figure. and Bellamy noticed, shooting her a little cocky look before he threw his shirt on.

Wells, out of curiosity, turned to see who he'd just smirked at, his eyes widening at the sight of Taya clutching her new possessions.

"Taya!" He scolded, as if disappointed in her.

"Shove off, Wells." Taya snapped, the edge in her voice shocking him. "Not all of us got Daddy's new wardrobe before being sent down here." Taya informed him, referring to the fact until now she'd owned no jacket at all.

Wells clamped his mouth shut at her comment, acutely aware that he misread her intentions to stick up for him yesterday, it clearly having nothing to do with him at all. Taya shot him a glare until he looked away with a defeat sigh.

Taya made quick work of replacing her hole ridden shoes with the boots, lacing up and putting a knot in the final one when a horrid scream ripped through the brisk morning air, causing everyone to sharply look over at where it sounded from.

Taya had a bad feeling as she took off, somehow her thoughts instantly connecting to Murphy as she hurried towards the sound, Bellamy and Wells along side her.

"Bellamy! Check it out." Taya slowed down for a moment at the sight. Her assumption had been right. Murphy had a girl pinned, her body fighting and contorting to try and keep her face away from the flames he held her next to. "We sat the Ark to think that the ground is killing us, right? Figure it'll look better if we suffer a little bit first." Murphy said, a sadistic smile on his face.

Dark thoughts twisted up inside Taya's head as she found the ability to move again, beelining for Murphy only for Bellamy to capture her wrist as she passed him, that delaying her only for a moment before she ripped her wrist away from him. But why then, Wells had sprung into action.

"Let her go!" Wells roared, shoving Murphy as hard as he could, sending Murphy back and allowed the girl the opportunity to escape, the terrified girl scrambling to safety.

"You can stop this." Wells immediately rounded onto Bellamy, an almost pleading look in his eyes, as if begging him to understand.

"Stop this?" Bellamy asked, looking around and seeing the apprehensive crowd that watched. "I'm just getting started." Bellamy announced. Taya looked over her shoulder at the boy, a dark look in her eyes as hatred set in. With each decision he made, it became more and more apparent he had to be stopped.

The sound of flesh hitting flesh caused Taya to look away from him, finding Murphy had landed a solid punch across Wells' face as the two began to circle one another, the onlookers chanting for the fight.