eight | wristbands

It was all blurry for Taya as she was mainly focused on putting one foot in front of the other to stop from tripping and earning more cuts and bruises.

She couldn't fight off all of them. It wasn't possible.

Taya was only able to process what was happening when they stopped moving and Taya was no longer being tugged by her wrists via a seatbelt that left her wrists rubbed raw.

"Damn it." Bellamy said, out of breath as Taya and Murphy's crew burst through the trees. It didn't look good. They were cornered off by a cliff. Taya didn't know where Clarke and Finn were.

"Bellamy!" Murphy called and they turned. Bellamy's eyes turned hard and his jaw clenched as he spotted a bloody and battered Taya, looking somewhat out of it.

Meanwhile Charlottes eyes went wide in fear. "Taya already learned that you cannot fight all of us. Give her up." Murphy growled.

"Maybe not, but I guarantee I'll take a few of you with me." Bellamy said, getting in a fighting stance and Taya got ready to spring into action as well, planning to use the rope around her wrists to strangle a few of the motherfuckers.

Clarke and Finn burst in through the trees before it could happen.

"Bellamy! Stop! This has gone too far. Just calm down. We'll talk about this." Clarke said, standing between Murphy and Bellamy.

Murphy suddenly grabbed Clarke and took out his knife, Pressing it against her throat. Taya moved forward to stop it but one of the guys that was holding the seatbelt yanked it back causing her to fall on her ass and didn't have the energy to get back up.

"I'm sick of listening to you talk." Murphy growled.

"Let her go." Finn demanded, taking a step closer to Murphy.

"I will slit her throat." Murphy warned and Finn stood still.

"No, please. Please don't hurt her." Charlotte begged.

"Don't hurt her? Ok, I'll make you a deal. You come with me right now, I will let her go." Murphy said.

"Don't do it, Charlotte." Clarke said. Charlotte started to move forward but Bellamy held her back. "Don't do it, Charlotte!" Clarke repeated more forcefully and Taya found herself gaining a little respect for Clarke.

"No! No, I have to!" Charlotte screamed as she struggled against Bellamy. Bellamy shook her a little and she stopped, Bellamy turned around to Murphy.

"Murphy, this is not happening." Bellamy stated.

"I can't let any of you get hurt anymore. Not because of me. Not after what I did." Charlotte said, glancing around before taking a few steps backwards.

"Charlotte!" Taya and Clarke both yelled but it was to late. Charlotte jumped off the cliff.

"No!" Bellamy yelled. Taya scrambled up and towards Charlotte but knew she was to late, she collapsed at the edge just in time to see Charlotte disappear into the fog.

"No!" She screamed, long and broken.

Everyone else was blocked out for Taya as her hands went to her mouth to stop her from turning into a sobbing mess. She knelt down, her forehead touched the ground as she tried to stop the body wracking sobs.