fourty seven | coalition

The three finally managed to exit the tower, entering the street to see the aftermath. It was bad.

"She'll be okay. Octavia can take care of herself." Clarke said, trying to comfort Bellamy.

"That's not what I'm worried about." Bellamy shook his head.

"She won't be charged. Everyone will say that Pike had it coming." Clarke reassured him.

"Maybe we all do." Bellamy responded.

"How do we tell these people that the world is ending after everything they've been through?" Clarke asked, looking to her friends.

"We don't. We don't know if Alie was telling the truth or not." Taya spoke up.

"It was the truth." Clarke stated.

"Still, keep it to ourselves until we know that we're dealing with and how to stop it." Bellamy stressed.

"You're afraid of how people will react." Clarke called him out.

"Yes. Besides, I could use a break from keeping you alive." Bellamy told her. "You gave them back their pain, Clarke. Let's not add to it by telling them they're gonna die in 6 months."

Clarke nodded to show she understood. "Once everyone's down, we go home, we get to work. We didn't survive this long just to let a little radiation take us out." Bellamy said.

"Thank you for keeping me alive, both of you." Clarke said sincerely. Bellamy nodded and Taya squeezed Clarke's hand comfortingly.

Suddenly, a woman who was loudly wailing caught their attention and Clarke hurried forward.

"You don't make it easy." Bellamy sighed, following her.

"He didn't fall." Taya realized, confused as to how this man was dead.

"He chased me in the City of Light. Lexa killed him." Clarke realized, looking at them.

"Wanheda." The woman said, rising up and recapturing their attention. "You did this." A crowd started to form.

"Let's move." Taya suggested, and they did. The calls forWanheda still followed them.

"Good. You're down. We have to go." Clarke said, spotting her mom and Kane. "The Rover's in the North Woods."

"What about the wounded?" Abby asked.

"Grounders don't want our help. Our people we'll treat at Arkadia." Bellamy said.

"Hello?" A staticky Raven asked, the radio crackling. "Bellamy, please come in."

"Raven, you okay?" Bellamy asked as the three walked off, away from the two adults.

"Yeah. Yeah. We're all in one piece." Raven responded.

"That's good. There's something we need you to look into." Bellamy said, cutting to the chase.

"First, tell me how my friends are. Did everyone make it? Clarke? Taya?" Raven asked worriedly.

"We're here, Raven." The two girls chorused.

"Thanks to you." Clarke continued, taking the walkie. "Raven, did Alie ever tell you why she created the City of Light?" Clarke asked.

"No. Why?" Raven asked, her confusion clear.

"The king! He's alive! We need a healer!" A grounder called loudly, distracting them.

"Fill Raven in." Clarke said, turning her attention to the problem.

"They need a doctor!" Clarke called to Abby and the girls rushed over.

"Roan?" Clarke asked once she reached his side. "He got shot trying to help me. I thought he was dead."